Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 06:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfertal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not entirely true.

As much as this thread is fucking hilarious, in a sense of how off topic it goes, we have the CoF thievery being touched up on, we have gay ass Alawen talking about the Mistwalker he should of been given once again, lol. (such a faggot) I mean this is a complete joke in a sense it should of never been on RnF. It turns into who can shit on who the most, it was never a place to actually hold a discussion to try and comprise who will get FE's next Eye, or how to undue the damage that has been done.

TL;DR Alawen is a homo. This Eye of Inny doesn't involve 99% of any BDA, or FE, nor should of reflect the reputation of either.
I didn't bring up the Mistwalker and back when it was an issue, I didn't want to hold it--I thought Blain should hold it because he was most active.

No matter how many names you call me, I'll still have a fondness for your forum name because of the cute Asian girl with the big thighs and narrow waist you used to have as an avatar. Smooches.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
does bda screen all new members for items from their past guilds in an effort to keep from being held liable for what that applicant could potentially do with those items? Maybe FE should implement such an amazing strategy going forward. Kudos.
Sly wouldn't still be a member of my guild if that stuff happened.

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 04-25-2013, 06:50 PM
Fire Giant

About a week or two ago I got a PM in vent from Visc. It went something like this:

Visceral: Slydexx offered to MQ me his Eye to complete my epic - would it be OK if we give him the next Eye we get in return?

Sloan: Yes, of course it would.

About 10 hours ago I read an RnF thread started by Chest. It went something like this:

Chest: Piece of shit Eye of Innoruuk bitch stole fuck shit FE worse than TMO cunt I told you so ass shit I have to be right because my massive ego will force me to kill myself if I am not shit fuck

As far as I am concerned, there are people from both sides here that I believe are voicing their honest opinions. From former interactions and such, I trust Yajirobe more than most and I would also add the rare appearance on RnF of Anichek and Berty in there as well. These people truly feel wronged / stolen from. I am not giving BDA guildbank anything - I am giving an Eye to the person who gave Visc an Eye.

Anichek or Berty - if you are ever an Eye of Innoruuk away from your epic and you truly feel this incident screwed you over, please send me a tell or PM and I will personally buy you an Eye.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't bring up the Mistwalker and back when it was an issue, I didn't want to hold it--I thought Blain should hold it because he was most active.

No matter how many names you call me, I'll still have a fondness for your forum name because of the cute Asian girl with the big thighs and narrow waist you used to have as an avatar. Smooches.
you should have seen officer chat when Fatty posted pictures of his girl, god damn.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you should have seen officer chat when Fatty posted pictures of his girl, god damn.

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Old 04-25-2013, 06:53 PM
Kobold

Fuck it. The goddamned bridge is burned. FE, I hold all of you in equal esteem as TMO. Don't fucking ask for help, ports, summoned goods, transfers, rezzes, or shit. I will put a maul through this computer before I help another fucking one of you.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sly wouldn't still be a member of my guild if that stuff happened.
easy to say now. you still have chest in your guild so that seems like a lie to me.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yajirobe Yajipants [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck it. The goddamned bridge is burned. FE, I hold all of you in equal esteem as TMO. Don't fucking ask for help, ports, summoned goods, transfers, rezzes, or shit. I will put a maul through this computer before I help another fucking one of you.
ignorant fuck is confirmed to be ignorant fuck.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
easy to say now. you still have chest in your guild so that seems like a lie to me.
Please tell me what I did that is even close to what Sly did? Please please please elaborate.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please tell me what I did that is even close to what Sly did? Please please please elaborate.
You stole that thing. You know. The one. Then BDA benefited because you completely stole that thing that FE actually earned. Oh wait. No. You didn't.
Closed Thread