Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2021, 11:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tbh. I didn't bother reading anything in this thread.[*]What kind of Orc are you? Or want to be?[/LIST]
I'd be a dervish cutthroat orc. The dervish cutthroats always seemed to diverse and welcoming of all walks of life.
Old 06-21-2021, 11:57 PM
Aviak

Same thing. Shut up Rainwarden blah blah blah. If this were a pay to play server, rules would be followed or it would be a **** all of bans. You can't have paying players leave a server... and to the points made about smaller guilds, yes, they left multiple times. People were once told that small guilds couldn't do stuff a long time ago, and it wasn't true then. Bottom line is, you're wasting people's time.

Vanquish (not just them) doesn't need someone watching Riot (other guilds). They need someone who knows FD mechanics or who knows better than to put other players in danger. It's not a hard concept. Winning in this climate is equal to lining up on a football line, pulling out a gun, shooting the opposing line men, and sacking the QB. That's why rules exist.

If they don't, people log on bots to train each other and cause direct death. Which is fine... on WoW PvP battlefields where they have online PvP tournaments, people actually pay to play it, and they purposely kill each other.

Rainwarden Tolo - 60 Druid

Warden of The Rainkeeper
Scout of <Riot>
Grand Historian of <Fires of Heaven> P99 Blue
Old 06-22-2021, 12:16 AM
Kobold

its been a hard year tho
Old 06-22-2021, 12:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by condap99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not going to watch and rewatch fraps over a train that didn't prevent an attempt. Riot/Kittens had an attempt, and they shit the bed. R/K could have won Vulak right then and there. They were in control of their own destiny. And they wiped faster than any vulak I can recall.

This. Why you people want to compete after cothing up 100 people, stand on each others nuts, then play this fraps dissection lawyerquesting game is beyond me. Race, lock out, and move on.
The server rule is that if you train a guild you concede. You don't contest until they rush an engage.
Old 06-22-2021, 12:27 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boptop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its been a hard year tho
My year's been great! I didn't even die to that train. Furor and I used to hide from ToV trains out of LoS in the same spots in Riot. At some point I missed whatever made him butt hurt enough to eventually log in bots and train people out of spite. Probably because I come and go. I'd honestly have hoped he'd call out a bunk necro in a bad spot, but maybe he's losing his touch. He should take a break, too.

Warden of The Rainkeeper
Scout of <Riot>
Old 06-22-2021, 12:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The server rule is that if you train a guild you concede. You don't contest until they rush an engage.
Riot has in a number of instances argued that allowing the other guild to recover and get a shot at the mob is adequate compensation... Although you guys only seen to make that argument when you're the one who caused the train. In this instance, we didn't, and still don't have conclusive evidence Klaz caused the train, so we did not concede. Riot was able to recover and engage Vulak, and if you rushedthat is on you because we didn't even engage it until like 30 mins after your wipe. The train, regardless of who caused it, did not effect the outcome of who killed Vulak. You guys are just using it as an excuse to try to get free Vulaks because you can't win them competitively. Sad.
Old 06-22-2021, 12:51 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrighter00 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My year's been great! I didn't even die to that train. Furor and I used to hide from ToV trains out of LoS in the same spots in Riot. At some point I missed whatever made him butt hurt enough to eventually log in bots and train people out of spite. Probably because I come and go. I'd honestly have hoped he'd call out a bunk necro in a bad spot, but maybe he's losing his touch. He should take a break, too.
Lostalker was a reaction to having a live engage on Koi (by Vanq) get trained (by Riot).

Which, if proven to be the case, would clearly be worthy of concession.

As opposed to the recent Vulak where sufficient proof for a train hasn’t been provided, and the agro in question didn’t even occur during a live engage.

Again. No live attempt was ruined by y’all training yourselves and trying to blame Klaz.

What’s next? Assume in his heart that he agreed to delete his character too?

“Herp derp time to honor your bet Klaz!”
Old 06-22-2021, 12:53 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot has in a number of instances argued that allowing the other guild to recover and get a shot at the mob is adequate compensation... Although you guys only seen to make that argument when you're the one who caused the train. In this instance, we didn't, and still don't have conclusive evidence Klaz caused the train, so we did not concede. Riot was able to recover and engage Vulak, and if you rushedthat is on you because we didn't even engage it until like 30 mins after your wipe. The train, regardless of who caused it, did not effect the outcome of who killed Vulak. You guys are just using it as an excuse to try to get free Vulaks because you can't win them competitively. Sad.
Blah blah blah... You guys couldn't win competitive Dozekars because of one measly ToV trash add that you couldn't off tank. Even with our server hero Detoxx at the helm, leader of champions. Sad

I'm ready to take bets on when this will end. We should just wager targets at this point. Class wars for best players, tiered. More completed tasks via that class are the amount you can wager. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Warden of The Rainkeeper
Scout of <Riot>
Old 06-22-2021, 12:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except Riot wasn't afforded a free shot. We just happened to recover faster.

Though I agree, the whole 'free shot' thing being a thing is stupid. It's not a concession per the rules
Old 06-22-2021, 01:37 AM
Aviak

So there's no conclusive evidence of a train? Sounds more like a crying wolf situation.
Closed Thread