Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Banned

Default Need teen leveling partner

I'm a necro, level 13. During the week my schedule is pretty set around 10pm-1am central time. On weekends it will be more like 11 or midnight until 3-5 am.

Anyone with a similar schedule want to team up and level? I'm pretty open to what classes will work and if you want to find bigger groups more often than not I'm also cool with that. I think my top choice would be an enchanter but I will even take a hybrid heh, I will just slow / fear / med.

I know I could easily solo but doing some harder things and maybe dungeons is just more fun than fear kiting solo. I'm really not worried about taking a more group dependent class under my wing and sharing the exp either. We will figure out a away to be efficient.

Send me a PM on here, reply to this thread or message me on Hipponipple during the stated times above.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Banned

lol damn I just read the title to my thread and realized I sound like a pedophile. By teen leveling partner I meant another person with a character in their teens.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol damn I just read the title to my thread and realized I sound like a pedophile.
Considering your avatar and name, I find it rather amusing.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:41 PM
Kobold

I'd settle for a 20 something, holla.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol damn I just read the title to my thread and realized I sound like a pedophile. By teen leveling partner I meant another person with a character in their teens.
Technically, if you were really looking for "teens," you'd either be a hebephile (13-14) or a ephebophile (15-19), depending on the age group preferred. "Pedophilia" is a term used for a sexual interest in preteens.

The more you know...
Old 07-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Kobold

Something inside of me hopes you just looked up those terms...
Old 07-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Orc

I also have a lvl 14 mage by the name of cagow, but our playtimes dont match up =/ im usually on from 6-11 est or so. weekend varies.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toony [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd settle for a 20 something, holla.
Word
Old 07-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dersk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Something inside of me hopes you just looked up those terms...
I did look them up, but only because I had remembered reading some time ago the actual definition of pedophilia and being surprised at how often its used on the internet when referring to an entirely separate age group. So naturally, I wondered what it was called for the actual age group in question, lol... I'm really not a freak I promise!. Well, at least not a total one. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Orc

Softhard is always looking for friends. Feel free to add her (me) to your friends list, i may be almost 46, but I love making new friends [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread