Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2021, 10:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you just do random things and call it something. Hope fuels ideas. You know, something fine arts liberals used to praise. Tell you what, hopeless. Go step on a rake and let it smack you in the face, there.. you are doing something.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora%27s_box

Quote:
According to Hesiod, when Prometheus stole fire from heaven, Zeus, the king of the gods, took vengeance by presenting Pandora to Prometheus' brother Epimetheus. Pandora opened a jar left in her care containing sickness, death and many other unspecified evils which were then released into the world.[4] Though she hastened to close the container, only one thing was left behind – usually translated as Hope, though it could also have the pessimistic meaning of "deceptive expectation".[5]

From this story has grown the idiom "to open a Pandora's box", meaning to do or start something that will cause many unforeseen problems.[6] A modern, more colloquial equivalent is "to open a can of worms".[7]
See. I didn't hope you would go and inform yourself. I went and dug up the information myself and placed it here.
Old 02-12-2021, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oink oink oink ree ree ree
That your version of Piggy from Lord of the Flies? A+ for effort.
Old 02-12-2021, 10:59 AM
Banned

Try being as objective as possible
Old 02-12-2021, 11:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try being as objective as possible
Try not posting anything for one full day.
Old 02-12-2021, 11:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude's name is lamar odom spelled backwards, he's obviously top brass over there
actually, the name is a cross between two things, it has nothing to do with lamar odom.

Ramal was with me in the retard classes in middle school before i dropped out, he had a ricky martin backpack. If you asked him to shake his bon bon he would shake his ass, any time, any place. yes he was autistic. but it was funy.

the Modo part is just stolen from dragon ball see mr modo. cause i thought it sounded cool.

The fact that you see my name and turn it into some basketball players name just shows how racist you are. you see an erudite and try to fit it into some racist narrative. you are sick. seek help.
Old 02-12-2021, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually, the name is a cross between two things, it has nothing to do with lamar odom.

Ramal was with me in the retard classes in middle school before i dropped out, he had a ricky martin backpack. If you asked him to shake his bon bon he would shake his ass, any time, any place. yes he was autistic. but it was funy.

the Modo part is just stolen from dragon ball see mr modo. cause i thought it sounded cool.

The fact that you see my name and turn it into some basketball players name just shows how racist you are. you see an erudite and try to fit it into some racist narrative. you are sick. seek help.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2021, 11:39 AM
Banned

I know all the buttons to push
Old 02-12-2021, 11:41 AM
Kobold

Sure Sure
Old 02-12-2021, 11:42 AM
Sarnak

the GMs pushed your buttons the hardest tho kekw
Old 02-12-2021, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prismaticshop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the GMs pushed your buttons the hardest tho kekw
do you really think any of us are actually that upset? ill be totally honest. it sucks to have our guild tag removed. but it is just a guild tag. upset? no? irked, a bit? life goes on.

we are all in the same discord server and that is where we communicated the most as it was. We lost one brother over this, that is an absolute travesty tbh. that actually has me upset more than anything a GM did to DMO directly.

What it did do is light a fire under DMO, to keep on keepin on. Cannot wait to woop some ass within the server rules and get more changed. going to be fantastic.
Closed Thread