Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2019, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

It's impossible to efficiently play two characters doing two seperate activities on seperate servers. You're probably just losing camps/mobs and appearing incompetent/inactive.
Old 11-09-2019, 11:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentEpilot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am worried Rogean gonna snap one day and delete all our pixels.
This
Old 11-09-2019, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Process2Progress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here is The REAL Concern:
*Teal Made To alleviate the Pressure/over camping on green
*Most of the Players don't "/Move" ...They create second toon's (Box) on teal
*Green is still over camped..people who legitimately "/move" or start fresh on teal get screwed out of legitimate camps that otherwise would not be populated by "Green/Teal Boxers"

The economical impacts (Though they are valid)...are secondary in my opinion at this point, why let people take over all the camps on both server and leave the rest of the players vying for scraps...just saying..now that said even if Nilbog and Rogean made it only one or the other "green or teal" there are plenty of people (Not good ones mind you) who would still exploit it and use a second account to farm on teal as well...
The following Public Service announcement applies to them...

To all of you who box multiple toons on P1999 servers with vpn's and workarounds because you "FEEL" it should be ok because you could do it on live back in 1999...
YOU too are the reason for a plethora of problems that were on blue. Quit cheating the rest of the "Legitimate" playerbase who actually follow the rules and guidelines...in essence.. Quit Cheating...go back to live with your bs shenanigans.. you are unworthy of p1999.. and know that all your accomplishments in p1999 mean nothing...you invalidate your own character legitimacy by breaking and bending the rules as you please. No Justifications (Rant Over)

Have an awesome game everyone[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and play legitimate..its the only way that counts.
What’s overcamped on Green in your opinion? To me it seems fairly under camped actually. Last night two bandit camps were open in west and East Karana, an orc camp was open in EC, multiple derv/orc camps open in the desert. Barely anyone in SK or Lake Rathe. The gnolls in Highpass were open. Not many people in the Unrest yard for a decent period of time, and short wait lists in Unrest and CB (did not check Mistmoore). Guk was more crowded but it always is. What do you feel is overcamped?
Old 11-09-2019, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's impossible to efficiently play two characters doing two seperate activities on seperate servers. You're probably just losing camps/mobs and appearing incompetent/inactive.
It’s really not. It depends on the class. If you’re a puller/tank and you’re in a group then sure. But playing something like a caster and a healer? Super easy, even if you’re in groups on both at once. EQ is such a simplistic game for those classes. Stand up, cast nuke with caster and send pet in if you have one, sit back down, monitor health levels on healer, stand up cast heal, sit back down.
Old 11-09-2019, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

Damn. Wish I would have known this was more than a rumor before I transferred both chars to teal lol.
Old 11-09-2019, 04:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This reminds me of a certain thread a couple months back regarding... or maybe it was derailed and ended up talking about the skill level required to play EQ.

My friend can't listen or speak and play games at the same time. Does that mean all the devs who added VOIP to their game wasted their time, or does it mean my friend is an idiot?

Point being you could play different servers effectively. The only way this would be difficult is playing a bard/ench/shaman/monk on each server in a fast pulling group or as the puller of said group.
Old 11-09-2019, 05:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Process2Progress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*Teal Made To alleviate the Pressure/over camping on green
*Green is still over camped..people who legitimately "/move" or start fresh on teal get screwed out of legitimate camps that otherwise would not be populated by "Green/Teal Boxers"

The economical impacts (Though they are valid)...are secondary in my opinion at this point, why let people take over all the camps on both server and leave the rest of the players vying for scraps...just saying..now that said even if Nilbog and Rogean made it only one or the other "green or teal" there are plenty of people (Not good ones mind you) who would still exploit it and use a second account to farm on teal as well...
The following Public Service announcement applies to them...

To all of you who box multiple toons on P1999 servers with vpn's and workarounds because you "FEEL" it should be ok because you could do it on live back in 1999...
YOU too are the reason for a plethora of problems that were on blue. Quit cheating the rest of the "Legitimate" playerbase who actually follow the rules and guidelines...in essence.. Quit Cheating...go back to live with your bs shenanigans.. you are unworthy of p1999.. and know that all your accomplishments in p1999 mean nothing...you invalidate your own character legitimacy by breaking and bending the rules as you please. No Justifications (Rant Over)

Have an awesome game everyone[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and play legitimate..its the only way that counts.
This is not a winning strategy hope you can keep up with the rest of us playing multiple toons.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 11-09-2019, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

It's impossible for me to efficiently play two characters doing two seperate activities on seperate servers. I'm probably just losing camps/mobs and appearing incompetent/inactive. Please send help.
Old 11-10-2019, 01:13 AM
Large Rat

Default 2 accounts same IP

How do i go about getting it approved so i can have 2 accounts on the same IP? I would like to have my son play with me but hitting a wall.

Thanks.
Old 11-10-2019, 10:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
The population numbers don't back this up. There are some boxers, sure, but green has dropped by a large percentage that Teal has reported.