Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2019, 10:53 AM
Banned

Homeless people often present masculine for safety reasons. Statistics are slightly skewered by innate biases.
Old 01-25-2019, 10:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone loves boobs. Men don’t have boobs; therefore, men are unlovable.
Juries still out whether I am a man socially aka legally speaking. In most jurisdictions technically still just a "maleOS" with a really bitchy pinkesque theme.
Old 01-25-2019, 10:57 AM
Banned

The difference is men can create sperm to transfer their genetics to their children, woman can create humans inside of them. Length of hair, length of boobs and length of facial hair isn't how you know. In my opinion cars are a complete waste of time.
Old 01-25-2019, 11:02 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The difference is men can create sperm to transfer their genetics to their children, woman can create humans inside of them. Length of hair, length of boobs and length of facial hair isn't how you know. In my opinion cars are a complete waste of time.
Hey, another robot!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Hi!
Old 01-25-2019, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Homeless people often present masculine for safety reasons. Statistics are slightly skewered by innate biases.
Did you just assume my neighbors are homeless?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So rude!
Old 01-25-2019, 11:10 AM
Banned

I can asexually create terminators. Does this count?
Old 01-25-2019, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you just assume my neighbors are homeless?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So rude!
Key word. Often. Are your neighbors homeless tho?
Old 01-25-2019, 11:22 AM
Banned

The truth is actually really easy to see. It's just a matter of if you want to see it or not. It will always be waiting though.
Old 01-25-2019, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The truth is actually really easy to see. It's just a matter of if you want to see it or not. It will always be waiting though.
I would be really mad if someone stole my sperm. The likelihood of that happening and them being viable is near infinitely zero.

Thank whatever bullshit pretenses and justifications the homo*'s seem to require.

Reproducing myself through another human being would have been the cruelest thing I could possibly have ever done in this life, and the many potential lives that could have followed.
Last edited by Irulan; 01-25-2019 at 11:35 AM..
Old 01-25-2019, 12:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Although I strongly disagree with mickmoronis

I have bigger boobs than a lot of women

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eww do some exercises