Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 03:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enme/Harms

First Evil Eye killed on Green Beta was killed solo by my lvl 35 mage with a lvl 34 Air pet.

35 is not too low for Eye camp. My group started farming the Eye on Green Sunday night after the Friday launch. We were 7 high teens 20 level.
omg. can we be friends
Old 11-14-2019, 03:39 PM
Sarnak

This situation was brought up to Rogean when he first talked about /list. His reply was basically that if people want a manastone they will have to help kill it to get high on the list. Basically people would be idiots to not help kill the mob and push themselves higher on the list.
Old 11-14-2019, 03:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So your interpretation of the play nice policy: Turbo, will you farm fine steel for me for 10 hours? If you don't you're not playing nice.

This isn't a car broken down scenario. This is someone saying "Hey I can't afford coachella tickets. Buy them for me, or I won't let you go.
This is why I imagine you have social issues. People are trying to help you understand.
Old 11-14-2019, 03:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This situation was brought up to Rogean when he first talked about /list. His reply was basically that if people want a manastone they will have to help kill it to get high on the list. Basically people would be idiots to not help kill the mob and push themselves higher on the list.
Never put it past a person to be an idiot. Grakken and Masterize are proving to not only be scumbags, but also idiots.

This will go down in p99 forumquest history as a great backfire thread.
Old 11-14-2019, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

You arrive at the list and find yourself at spot #2, do you a) wait in line like a ragweed pansy and do what you can to help move the que forward, or b) use every tool at your disposal to undermine the que, destroy the list and all competitors, and warp to the top spot like a golden haired chad lioness who don't settle for no sloppy seconds?
Old 11-14-2019, 03:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rooj, you have it completely clear.
Maybe this situation will or won't happen again.
However if this could be tuned up in rules or a player consensus... This situation would surely never happen again.
That's just it. The frequency of the issue doesn't warrant a forum post, a petition, any changes, or any staff intervention whatsoever. The system is working perfectly. There's just no sense in the staff wasting any of their time on something that is hardly ever going to happen, especially since what is happening isn't even that big of a deal in the first place.
Old 11-14-2019, 03:53 PM
Aviak

is the placeholder still sitting there alive while everyone bickers on the forums or did something happen in the 20 pages of this thread i didn't read
Old 11-14-2019, 04:12 PM
Banned

Guy got his stone regardless. OP and friend end up looking like assholes.

Where is that guy that puts backfire threads in his sig?
Old 11-14-2019, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Can't believe thread is rated 1 star. Clearly this is 5 star backfire entertainment (move to RnF tho)
Old 11-14-2019, 04:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guy got his stone regardless. OP and friend end up looking like assholes.

Where is that guy that puts backfire threads in his sig?
All three parties got dog piled pretty hard in this thread.
Closed Thread