Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine going to a hospital and telling everyone waiting for a kidney / liver transplant in front of you that they can't afford it themselves and have to rely on government / insurance to get it, so they should just get out of line.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in Cazic-Thule at the time of the server crash - alone.

Grakken claimed he was "in the middle of a rubicite named" during the crash.

I can confirm this is a lie.

What else is he hiding?!
Not reading the whole thread, but /exposed
Old 11-14-2019, 06:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in Cazic-Thule at the time of the server crash - alone.

Grakken claimed he was "in the middle of a rubicite named" during the crash.

I can confirm this is a lie.

What else is he hiding?!
sounds like Grakken saw server crash and saw a great opportunity to a quick way to top of the list.

Fate's comrade straight up said he'd go to bed if they got a healer so Grakken joined group. Sabotage.
After the group left he noticed another opportunity seeing the guy would be screwed solo he decided he could strongarm his way to #1 and skip a possible 10 hours of waiting. I mean, screw helping people.

Every bit of him from showing up to camp to joining group was all opportunities he saw at getting quick on list. Grakken plays to win, not to make friends.

This whole thread though is another thing entirely and admittedly I came with pitchfork raised and torches burning but seeing the screenshots changed everything. Backfire-thread is 10/10 entertainment and filled my lunch breaks at work.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkhan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds like Grakken saw server crash and saw a great opportunity to a quick way to top of the list.

Fate's comrade straight up said he'd go to bed if they got a healer so Grakken joined group. Sabotage.
After the group left he noticed another opportunity seeing the guy would be screwed solo he decided he could strongarm his way to #1 and skip a possible 10 hours of waiting. I mean, screw helping people.

Every bit of him from showing up to camp to joining group was all opportunities he saw at getting quick on list. Grakken plays to win, not to make friends.

This whole thread though is another thing entirely and admittedly I came with pitchfork raised and torches burning but seeing the screenshots changed everything. Backfire-thread is 10/10 entertainment and filled my lunch breaks at work.
This is wrong on many counts. Looks at his screenshots again. The party conversation happened before I was part of the group. I left cazic 10 mins after servers came up. Was gonna log out when I saw only one in list. So I listed, I was invited to group minutes later.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkhan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

yup pretty much...
thats fucked up man
Old 11-14-2019, 06:36 PM
Sarnak

its been a while since we had a good old fashioned backfire thread
Old 11-14-2019, 06:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see your point as far as the analogy muddys the water ( i think thats one of your points).

But continuing with your example, Id say its closer to him asking a fellow enthusiast - who he has never met - to buy him a rare train.
That isn't a fair analogy. I never asked you to get me anything. You said you weren't going to help and wanted me to do it solo. I never once said, "You need to help me". I never once said, "Please help me". Nothing remotely close to that.

You keep trying to imply that is the the case but it is an alright lie.

It's more like we are train enthusiast and there is a public event where people are getting a rare train if they show up and get a ticket. For each person who got a ticket. And I got there before you. But because you wanted to be first you threw a tantrum and started screaming at the top of your lungs that you wanted your train first, and then everyone started looking at you like, "Why is this grown adult throwing a tantrum?"

That's the situation. I /listed. I put in the hours and the work. I never once asked you to help me in anyway after you suggested I should solo. I didn't complain in chat. I didn't start crying in the forums.

I didn't start crying to my friends and try to get them to push you off. I think I have been as cordial as possible all things considered.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:44 PM
Kobold

Remember when Boromir joined the Fellowship of the Rings and started off as good-guy human pally but then was tempted by the power of the One Ring and overcome by greed and lust for power, which caused him to betray and deceive his pals and ultimately destroy himself and his reputation forever?

This is kinda like that.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crovax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That isn't a fair analogy. I never asked you to get me anything. You said you weren't going to help and wanted me to do it solo. I never once said, "You need to help me". I never once said, "Please help me". Nothing remotely close to that.

You keep trying to imply that is the the case but it is an alright lie.
I never meant to imply you did. Most of those references were debating other's point of view of a hypothetical, not your actions. But after re-reading my OP, you're right I did imply with the word "demanding". I should have said "the situation demanded."

I apologize for that misrepresentation. It wasn't my intention. But the core problem of OP still exists. And, I'd like to see some changes to future /lists.
Old 11-14-2019, 07:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crovax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
. I think I have been as cordial as possible all things considered.
I agree, and have said as much in other posts and to people talking to me in tells.
Closed Thread