Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2019, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This, over and over again, people don't understand that THIS is the freaking and most important point.

You can't get other people from list to help you farm your merb. Camp on number #x would be like on 10hours would be like impossible to maintain. At the point people are secretly hoping to get higher on the list. And no-one even assume that they wish people lose afk check or have some LD or anything...

Even Corvax this time prefered to hold hostage the mob, it was his right, it's still a shit move to expect other to give you a stone you cannot farm yourself.
It was as bad as any other thing that happened.
There is literally 0 expectation that you have to help him camp the item. Only if you want to move up the list, in that case it's in your interest.

From the SS's posted it seems you're both being disingenuous with your arguments anyway, if Grakken accepted to join the group as a healer before Corvax party left, which they did on the condition that the group would keep going.
Old 11-15-2019, 02:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is literally 0 expectation that you have to help him camp the item. Only if you want to move up the list, in that case it's in your interest.
There's no expectation, it's a necessity when the #1 can't clear the PH / EE. This is why it took us a few minutes to get things again rolling. Even if we took 10 minutes reflexion about the situation, in the end he was happily being carried on his camp and ended up with his stone.
The /list works perfectly, it needs a tune up.
If this case happens again it means that you have to stay on your computer more time than possible to get stone farming others before yours. At the point it is not healthy.

That being said, when I farmed my stone I was lvl 35 and not able to solo the EE. I had a friend with me who helped me as I reach #1 in list. And yes I helped the previous guys. But it was my own decision, not an obligation.
Old 11-15-2019, 02:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's no expectation, it's a necessity when the #1 can't clear the PH / EE. This is why it took us a few minutes to get things again rolling. Even if we took 10 minutes reflexion about the situation, in the end he was happily being carried on his camp and ended up with his stone.
The /list works perfectly, it needs a tune up.
If this case happens again it means that you have to stay on your computer more time than possible to get stone farming others before yours. At the point it is not healthy.

That being said, when I farmed my stone I was lvl 35 and not able to solo the EE. I had a friend with me who helped me as I reach #1 in list. And yes I helped the previous guys. But it was my own decision, not an obligation.
You are seriously the stupidest person I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with. If your #2 on the list, and you want to get the item, its in your interest to help kill the mob.
Old 11-15-2019, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

You realize that your image is that you want #1 without waiting for it like he did. It is rife with greed. Crovax's only point was that sure, he can't solo it himself, but he put in the time for it while grouping with previous person and is putting in the time for himself. You just want to skip the time and bully someone out with petition threats.

Do you acknowledge that the only reason you even mentioned petition is to force him out of #1 spot? Cause that's pretty much a universally agreed dick move. Imagine joining literally any PUG group with routinely dropping items, like CB belts or goblin ears, or gems. You join the group as #2 to loot (alpha). The #1 is a lower level cleric when you already have a higher level cleric in group do does most of the heals. You bombard the group saying how the group shouldn't need a lower level cleric and that you're carrying them so they should just leave group and stop draining your xp and that you should be next on list.

Your whole arguement about him being "carried" makes no sense in a game where classes who can't solo exist. According to your logic, clerics are basically 100% carried in any group above lvl 30. So according to you, they don't ever deserve loot or xp. Enchanters in raid situations who have little to contribute are also apparently being carried. Apparently now, every single melee in classic is being carried 30+ cause they can't really solo mobs to XP at that point. This is your arguement.
Last edited by Legidias; 11-15-2019 at 02:43 PM..
Old 11-15-2019, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by welly321 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are seriously the stupidest person I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with. If your #2 on the list, and you want to get the item, its in your interest to help kill the mob.
If there's a 20-30 hour potential wait for drops, I can certainly see the motivation in trying to push out the #1 slot holder rather than help him. It's a bit ruthless, but there's a definite purpose there.

Danth
Old 11-15-2019, 02:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
And second druid was Panoramix who pulled the merb, and I was there with Masterize
Did you just post this on the wrong account? You were there with Masterize? You are Masterize. Unless you are Grakken (Which makes the statement that Masterize made when he said 3 petitions and a forum post make sense since Grakken posted this here). Or you could be the druid but then your statement still wouldn't make any sense. And I highly doubt it since the entire time I was there I am not sure the druid said one thing, lol.

But besides that. You should get your story straight. Grakken said the PH didn't die for 2 hours (not sure on the time frame but he statement holds true). Neither he, nor I engaged the PH solo. You and the druid showed up and refused to party as well. Threatened 3 petitions and a forum post (That Grakken made). As soon as Minimio the mage and Bellezza the druid engaged the mob I helped them.

In fact. Look at the chat.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You can see you refusing to party and the Minimio showing up and saying, "None want start?" Which seems like a super odd thing to say if you guys were killing it, right? Your story has holes and lies and it is pretty obvious.

Quote:
Yes you woke up and engaged the mob once you saw people were taking it down, you even nuked it to fuck like madman because I'm pretty sure you tho you were being KS'ed.
You realize that makes no sense, right? I was #1 on claim. I could have did 0 damage and I still would have got the drop. I just didn't want to hear you guys complaining, "Oh he got up but didn't do anything". And yeah. Using your spells on a single mob makes sense when you have enough time to refill your entire mana bar a few times during the wait time for spawn.

Quote:
However I came here that day to help Pano get his stone as he helped me get mine. I wasn't even on the list. It was my entire right to not help the lazy #1 you were.
Not sure what you are rambling about. Outside of asking for a party when you arrived I never suggested, implied, or in any sort of way hinted that you needed to help me.

Quote:
Keep posting over and over the same picture, keep trying to make yourself feel better.
We know you and me that we invited you to group 10 minutes after I arrived because i decided at this point that we had to get things rolling again. Pretending anything else is a lie.

You're pathetic.
This is rich. If this was true this thread wouldn't have been created. It is obvious from the very start I was willing to party with Grakken (He was literally in my party at one point), and willing to party with you (Which you refused and told me to leave and that you were going to /petition x3 and post in forum). You may have offered to party after the Druid/Mage showed up but that doesn't change the situation prior to this.

As both Grakken and I have pointed out. After the Druid and mage showed up things were as cordial as can be expected from that point on in game.

Again.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I see you saying you won't party with me because I am too low level. I see you threatening to petition/forum post (That Grakken made). I don't see any message saying, "Let's party". And like I said before then you see Minimio show up asking "none want start?" which would be an odd thing for him to say if you guys started. Offering to party after two more people show up and start engaging the mob makes little sense as a redeeming quality. It would be like Grakken coming in and saying, "After 2 hours a /petition/ posting a forum post after two people showed up and were getting ready to engage it I had a change of heart and offered to party!". Offering to party after the fact, and after the situation changed so it isn't necessary doesn't change the past situation.

Your story is getting super sloppy.
Last edited by Crovax; 11-15-2019 at 02:50 PM..
Old 11-15-2019, 02:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
, if Grakken accepted to join the group as a healer before Corvax party left, which they did on the condition that the group would keep going.
This is the part I think most people perceive wrong. Those three may have come to that conclusion. I wasn't in group, I wasn't asked to come heal for them. I was asked if I was listing. I was. They just assumed me being there and listing that I had accepted the responsibility to heal someone.

I just wanted to watch shows till I became list 1 clicking afk checks along the way. Now the situation demands I have to farm someone their manastone, to get to list 1. He even admits he gets lots of resists. I have to do the bulk of the work for someone else. I didn't sign up for that. I'd be happy to sick my pet every 28 minutes; but to bare the full burden and risk of death for someone else (who is willing to) but unable to contribute?
Old 11-15-2019, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just wanted to watch shows till I became list 1 clicking afk checks along the way. Now the situation demands I have to farm someone their manastone, to get to list 1. He even admits he gets lots of resists. I have to do the bulk of the work for someone else. I didn't sign up for that. I'd be happy to sick my pet every 28 minutes; but to bare the full burden and risk of death for someone else (who is willing to) but unable to contribute?
So you came to camp to do the exact thing you're posting that you're annoyed someone else is doing. Okay then.
Old 11-15-2019, 02:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crovax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you just post this on the wrong account? You were there with Masterize? You are Masterize. Unless you are Grakken

I've never met or partied with Masterize up until this camp. I don't know who the other forum poster is, I've never posted on another account.
Old 11-15-2019, 02:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you came to camp to do the exact thing you're posting that you're annoyed someone else is doing. Okay then.
No, When I was list 1, I was fully prepared to solo the camp with all the effort and risk associated with it.

I am unwilling to put in the same effort when I'm list 2, 3 ,4 ... .
Closed Thread