Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2019, 12:58 PM
Kobold

Need to change it so that if your class can't use the item, you don't get to be on the list. No more warriors with manastones!
Old 11-15-2019, 01:02 PM
Skeleton

Make it so if theres 2+ people on the list, and the PH or named hasnt died in 10 minutes, it repops as a weaker soloable lvl 35 version of the mob, with an asterisk by its name.

No more cock blocking

groups arent gonna wait an extra 10 minutes on respawn for an easier version, and it keeps people from getting into these huge drama fights cuz nobody wants to help the #1 guy. It also incentivizes grouping for a faster respawn rather than waiting the extra 10 minutes per spawn for the solo verion.
Old 11-15-2019, 01:04 PM
Sarnak

I made some idiots farm me my item it’s working great going to do it again next week. Get farming peasants!
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 11-15-2019, 01:11 PM
Orc

At this rate might as well just make the level requirement 50, invariably there will be the same problem with a Cleric or god knows what and it will be the same moral panic that helping him violates your rights as a sovereign citizen.

This way people who really want the item obviously deserve it because no only did they cap in an unhealthy amount of time but then they sat solo killing PHs for 28 hours on top of that. Just make sure you get some DVT stockings.

edit: Alternatively when you hit level 35 you can /random if you get above 80 you get the manastone if you're below 80 it deletes your character.
Last edited by worm4real; 11-15-2019 at 01:14 PM..
Old 11-15-2019, 01:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Level req needs to be raised IMO. Someone who can't solo the PH or named has no business staking a claim to the camp if they are solo. Rogean did not anticipate that happening.

In the meantime it will certainly be interesting to see how it works in a couple weeks when the rest of the server gets to 35.
Everquest shouldn't be based on whether or not you can solo content. What level does a rogue need to be to solo this content? Should a rogue need to be able to solo for the rubicite breastplate?

The point of the level being 35 is the mob is in that range so the player can help down the mob by landing spells or connecting with melee hits, that is all.
Old 11-15-2019, 01:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should make it when like more than 8 on list. Everyone gets pvp on. Until back down to 2.
I know this is a joke, or rather. i mean i bet u mean it, but well u know. Just saying i like seeing this kind of stuff from staff/devs. A long time ago the idea wouldn't even been entertained. I really do like the fact that you guys seem to be looking at all options. comments like yours give me extreme hope for green. Thank you Haynar.
Old 11-15-2019, 01:24 PM
Aviak

The /List system is broken right now. While you can /List initially your 1 week window will not reset and you will be locked out until the next patch.

They say it's fixed in the patch whenever that happens.

Enme/Harms on Teal
Old 11-15-2019, 02:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everquest shouldn't be based on whether or not you can solo content. What level does a rogue need to be to solo this content? Should a rogue need to be able to solo for the rubicite breastplate?

The point of the level being 35 is the mob is in that range so the player can help down the mob by landing spells or connecting with melee hits, that is all.
At Lv 35 you're going to get an 80% resist/partial rate on EE. Most necro's and mages at the camp seem to only have a real low lv pet.
Old 11-15-2019, 02:18 PM
Skeleton

Calling it now. People are going to start offering ''List services" for plat.. a high level character that will help you get your legacy item if you're #1 on the list
Old 11-15-2019, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

It's already been done lol
Closed Thread