Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2019, 02:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you referring to someone claiming I was not in Cazic-thule when the server came down, I can tell you they are lying. I was above the 50 enchanter who was farming for rubi pants and on his 30thish cloak, farming for the rubi helm. We were the only two in zone, unless someone snuck in while I wasnt looking. After the reset, enchanter never came back. I stayed for 10ish more minutes.
This isn't true.

I was the only person in Cazic-Thule during the crash, and directly after it, as I wanted to see if it would reset the AoF ph. I was camping BP, not legs, and I'm not a level 50 enchanter.

It seems to me he's trying to conflate the timeline with a different time he was in CT. Also, if he was in CT at the time of the crash, how did he arrive in the depths of LGuk so quickly after the server came up? Please post your logs.

Masterize and Grakken seem to have serious problems with truth and integrity - along with poor grammar and syntax - leading me to believe that fetal alcohol syndrome could be a contributing factor.

Please post IRL pics for further diagnosis.
Old 11-15-2019, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am unwilling to put in the same effort when I'm list 2, 3 ,4 ... .
And that right there is why you're an asshole
Old 11-15-2019, 02:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crovax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you just post this on the wrong account? You were there with Masterize? You are Masterize. Unless you are Grakken (Which makes the statement that Masterize made when he said 3 petitions and a forum post make sense since Grakken posted this here). Or you could be the druid but then your statement still wouldn't make any sense. And I highly doubt it since the entire time I was there I am not sure the druid said one thing, lol.

But besides that. You should get your story straight. Grakken said the PH didn't die for 2 hours (not sure on the time frame but he statement holds true). Neither he, nor I engaged the PH solo. You and the druid showed up and refused to party as well. Threatened 3 petitions and a forum post (That Grakken made). As soon as Minimio the mage and Bellezza the druid engaged the mob I helped them.

In fact. Look at the chat.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You can see you refusing to party and the Minimio showing up and saying, "None want start?" Which seems like a super odd thing to say if you guys were killing it, right? Your story has holes and lies and it is pretty obvious.

You realize that makes no sense, right? I was #1 on claim. I could have did 0 damage and I still would have got the drop. I just didn't want to hear you guys complaining, "Oh he got up but didn't do anything". And yeah. Using your spells on a single mob makes sense when you have enough time to refill your entire mana bar a few times during the wait time for spawn.

Not sure what you are rambling about. Outside of asking for a party when you arrived I never suggested, implied, or in any sort of way hinted that you needed to help me.

This is rich. If this was true this thread wouldn't have been created. It is obvious from the very start I was willing to party with Grakken (He was literally in my party at one point), and willing to party with you (Which you refused and told me to leave and that you were going to /petition x3 and post in forum). You may have offered to party after the Druid/Mage showed up but that doesn't change the situation prior to this.

As both Grakken and I have pointed out. After the Druid and mage showed up things were as cordial as can be expected from that point on in game.

Again.

I see you saying you won't party with me because I am too low level. I see you threatening to petition/forum post (That Grakken made). I don't see any message saying, "Let's party". And like I said before then you see Minimio show up asking "none want start?" which would be an odd thing for him to say if you guys started. Offering to party after two more people show up and start engaging the mob makes little sense as a redeeming quality. It would be like Grakken coming in and saying, "After 2 hours a /petition/ posting a forum post after two people showed up and were getting ready to engage it I had a change of heart and offered to party!". Offering to party after the fact, and after the situation changed so it isn't necessary doesn't change the past situation.

Your story is getting super sloppy.
You are actually the best liar here.
I won't even comment anymore since you are far better liar than anyone else here. I was stating that I don't want to carry your camp. And I still don't since your the best slacker I've seen around

I wasn't even on the list that day and we did invite you right after this conversation picture which you posted 10 times already. You are from now being ignored.
F**k off.
Old 11-15-2019, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are actually the best liar here.
I won't even comment anymore since you are far better liar than anyone else here. I was stating that I don't want to carry your camo. And I still don't since your the best slacker I've seen around

I wasn't even on the list that day and we did invite you right after this conversation picture which you posted 10 times already. You are from now being ignored.
F**k off.
Stay mad and manastoneless kid
Old 11-15-2019, 03:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectarprime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stay mad and manastoneless kid
Already have mine. Good luck getting yours.
Old 11-15-2019, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Already have mine. Good luck getting yours.
nah you don't lol. I thought you were done commenting?
Old 11-15-2019, 03:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't true.

I was the only person in Cazic-Thule during the crash, and directly after it, as I wanted to see if it would reset the AoF ph. I was camping BP, not legs, and I'm not a level 50 enchanter.

It seems to me he's trying to conflate the timeline with a different time he was in CT. Also, if he was in CT at the time of the crash, how did he arrive in the depths of LGuk so quickly after the server came up? Please post your logs.

Please post IRL pics for further diagnosis.
Modus are you on Teal? There was 100% an Enchanter farming legs (Velith I think) and me farming head at time of crash. And I really don't recall anyone else in zone but us two. Was there a second crash you're thinking of?

I do have my log file when I get home I could post it. But if I did would you accuse me of doctoring it?

Edit: Also, I was bound at EE, and had been since level 30.
Last edited by Grakken; 11-15-2019 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: Forgot to answer the how fast.
Old 11-15-2019, 03:03 PM
Aviak

34 pages got dayum
Old 11-15-2019, 03:14 PM
Aviak

Naked elves with low intelligence and weak arms holding items hostage.
Old 11-15-2019, 03:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectarprime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah you don't lol.
yes I do and I'm not a liar.
I already had mine when I went there that day and I came to help a friend.

Sorry, still hope you will get yours. You seem full of negativity.
Closed Thread