Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Fire Giant

Default Rainbow Dash's Customizations Thread

This thread is going to contain a compilation of every client customization project I have taken on, including ones I may take on in the future. Each will have their own posts (likely over-time to be scattered about the thread). This first post will serve as the 'index' if you will. All posts will be linked to in this first post, as well as a detailed layout of project goals both completed and in progress. This thread will be ever changing, I will post 'patch note' posts as things get changed or updated. At some point I would like to have an installer set up for download in this first post as well.

ANY threads related to previous projects (such as Luclin models) are now defunct as all projects will be handled by this one thread. Please do not bump the old posts/threads (That means the "[GUIDE] Using Luclin Models" thread). Stick with this one.

If you run into any bugs with the projects listed below I encourage you to post them so that a fix may be located. Only post bugs related to my customization projects in this thread. This is NOT a Project 1999 tech support thread. While I'm glad to attempt to assist you with any general problems, this is not the thread for that.

THIS THREAD IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Loading, Please Wait...

Project Listing:*

Project Goals:
  • Reinstate original Luclin Skeleton animations (so they actually act undead rather than simply mimic Luclin Human animations)
  • Complete water swaps.
  • Apply Velious armor textures to Luclin models. NOTE: This will, if completed, overwrite standard Luclin textures. This will also not affect helmets.

-Danyelle/Rainbowdash

*Select Links to jump to, and view, individual posts.
**These UI changes will be specific to the Titanium Default UI and will not modify or support any custom UIs, including, but not limited to, The Classic UI, The Velious UI, Duxa's UI, or anything from EQInterface.
***While the EQEmulator patcher and Project 1999 Guidebook already remove, or instruct you to remove, several files to fix Classic zones, not all of the files you need to remove are listed or removed for you. This can cause crashing in zones like Lavastorm or the continued use of the modern .mp3 zone music as opposed to Classic MIDI ambient music.
****This fix was originally created by Savok. As the links seem dead and I had someone ask me about it, I'm recreating and posting it. All credit for this particular project, however, goes to Savok.
*****This project is credited to several people, not me. Credits included on the page!
Last edited by Danyelle; 09-02-2014 at 07:23 AM..