Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 03-10-2018, 12:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for the feedback Teako, just goes to show how quick a memory can blur, was pretty sure I inspected a monk with a sap branch and it was a baton. Good to know!
We've gotten "sap encrusted", and it was definitely the odd stick-thingy when she wielded it, and when the player wielded it.

Quote:
A dev can comment perhaps, but I don't think any evidence is needed to upgrade the Vulak dagger... I believe it is coming in the next patch. Vulak dagger was, I think, the only ToV weapon to go through its normal cycle of versions in timeline. There is a post out there somewhere from nilbog talking about it, saying it was setup like that so maybe other devs can look at it as an example of how to upgrade the other weapons when all that data was found. At this point, it would only be used on refresh server, and needed 2 years after launch, so I'm sure its not a huge priority right now to update those.
Well, I suppose it's a case of "only matters to those who it matters to" - but in the namesake of classic it should absolutely be the third version, OR other weapon versions should be reverted. It's heavily unfair that Rogues are punished specifically off Vulak's table where all other classes loot is the final tier. Hopefully it's adjusted up in Chardok's release -- as it would be classic to have it on this server.. Or it would be unclassic to keep the others the way they are. Can't be both ways. Perhaps I'm biased as being a Rogue in game, but it is a significant detriment that other classes have super-buffed Gharns, and Jaelen's with the worst possible iteration of our weapon for no reason at all. Classic is classic, right?

Quote:
So VP dragons do drop 3-4? In my Server Chat thread someone was saying 0 drops were happening. Guess that was bad info or a period where there were some hiccups with loot table?
VP dragons do often drop 3, occasionally 4. Checking AM's history -- we get predomindantly 3 per dragon, occasionally 4 per dragon -- and a plethora of spells. Up to, and including Torpor. Hoshkar currently drops green scales as well, albeit it very rarely.. It does appear to count as "part of his drops", and not an independent table dropping.

Quote:
Do you find the percentage drops in the spreadsheet are representative of P99? Such as how often Dain drops 5 loots, etc? Or certain weapon drops that are very rare appear to be more common in the data?
I have never seen a 5 loot Dain, ever. Usually it's 3 (Head + 2) showing capability to drop double loots (3/7 we received 2x Crown 1x Head) -- and will check our archives to see how some of the others fare.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

ze bump

ToVs loot tables should be relooked at in our new age of dungeon crawling
Old 04-10-2019, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ze bump

ToVs loot tables should be relooked at in our new age of dungeon crawling

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 04-10-2019, 02:41 PM
Fire Giant

Agree. They should be reduced to one drop per dragon.
Old 04-10-2019, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Definitely feel, at the very least, Vulak should be changed to the classic '3 loots' every time. Sounds like a rough encounter now!
Old 04-10-2019, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Did you leave out Venril Sathir for a reason? There was once debate if VS should drop 2 leggs or one.

Amax MNK / Amalgamax ROG / maximum
Begging (227)

EQ Map Archive (1,000+ images)
P99 WikiEQ Patch Chronology
Old 04-10-2019, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you leave out Venril Sathir for a reason? There was once debate if VS should drop 2 leggs or one.
I have data on him, but stopped collecting after awhile. I think because the drop rate on wiz staff looked to be accurate on p99. I seem to recall some drops with 2 legs, some with no legs (those other staves / gloves instead)
Old 04-10-2019, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

The only ToV dragon that looks inaccurate is the guaranteed 3 unique items off Vulak everything else conforms to the data just doing a quick comparison of the last 1000 AM raids. Think doing a comparison of all raid mobs using their DKP data would help out the devs to find out which differ but :effort:
Old 04-11-2019, 09:38 PM
Developer

Vulak'Aerr will always drop 3 items, pending update.
Old 04-12-2019, 04:21 AM
Aviak

Will Eashen keep dropping 3 shields every time?