Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2019, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hmmm guk is no contest joke compared to gnoll fangs but I have never leveled in luclin before so idk (that's right i just called kunark luclin)
BB sucks Train central and packs of aggro all over the place. Pretty much have to have a decent group, and then there going a bunch of potential fangs. Oh, and the ZEM is shit. A duo/trio in kurns/guk will do way better.
Old 05-28-2019, 07:57 PM
Sarnak

57 Ogre shammy here, can confirm that FSI is as amazing as everyone says it is -- to the point where I actively dislike using bear illusion because playing without FSI feels like i'm gimped.
Old 05-28-2019, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BB sucks Train central and packs of aggro all over the place. Pretty much have to have a decent group, and then there going a bunch of potential fangs. Oh, and the ZEM is shit. A duo/trio in kurns/guk will do way better.
train central lmao "lets go to upper guk" you're out of your element donny. I appreciate your love of guk, it is a wonderful zone, but you dont know how to level as a good race if you think its slower than grinding in a group in guk lol
Old 05-28-2019, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes, but every other race is interrupted by bash 100% of the time. that's the advantage of fsi. barbs are better anyway though because the are not slimey, scaled or obese.
It's only 100% from the rear, for all races including Ogres.

Non ogres will not be stunned around ~12% or so. Unless in the stun patch as of recent changed that but that was mostly to fix an issue with rear stuns. Maybe ill do a little video trial and count them.
Old 05-28-2019, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
train central lmao "lets go to upper guk" you're out of your element donny. I appreciate your love of guk, it is a wonderful zone, but you dont know how to level as a good race if you think its slower than grinding in a group in guk lol
You don't have to worry about trains in upper guk unless you are humping a zone exit or the main path to lower guk. So don't pull/fight in those areas. Really complicated stuff..
Old 05-28-2019, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's only 100% from the rear, for all races including Ogres.

Non ogres will not be stunned around ~12% or so. Unless in the stun patch as of recent changed that but that was mostly to fix an issue with rear stuns. Maybe ill do a little video trial and count them.
If the bash lands, you're spell is interrupted over 9000% of the time. That does not happen to ogres.
Old 05-28-2019, 09:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the bash lands, you're spell is interrupted over 9000% of the time. That does not happen to ogres.
Yeah, odds are you won't get stunned but you WILL get interrupted. As a bard and non-ogre, it freaking annoys me everytime some mob bashes my hand off the guitar. Not stunned, but gotta start that song again anyway
Old 05-29-2019, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't have to worry about trains in upper guk unless you are humping a zone exit or the main path to lower guk. So don't pull/fight in those areas. Really complicated stuff..
well we'll see which one of us is right come october [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-29-2019, 01:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
yes, but every other race is interrupted by bash 100% of the time. that's the advantage of fsi. barbs are better anyway though because the are not slimey, scaled or obese.
That doesn't align to my experience. I'm fairly certain that I have seen a bash land on my troll SK but successfully channelled the spell I was casting. Perhaps I misread the situation, or am misremembering, but it doesn't seem a landed bash is an auto interrupt on non-ogres.
Old 05-29-2019, 02:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That doesn't align to my experience. I'm fairly certain that I have seen a bash land on my troll SK but successfully channelled the spell I was casting. Perhaps I misread the situation, or am misremembering, but it doesn't seem a landed bash is an auto interrupt on non-ogres.
You have a point. If your channeling ability is maxed, it's possible to continue casting if you get bashed. Bards don't get channeling, so bash = interrupt always, it's sooo annoying.
Closed Thread