Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2019, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're gonna end up with something like.. Seattle Totems...
Seattle Hipsters.
Old 05-30-2019, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seattle Hipsters.
We'll accept that.
Old 05-30-2019, 12:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seattle Hipsters.
Seattle Sasquatch are what I am hoping for but will not get
Old 05-30-2019, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hockey is like the only real sport. Full contact and you don't sit on your ass panting half the time between plays(football) or pretend you are a woman and get fouled by an errant fart(basketball). Unfortunately it doesn't transition well to TV viewing.
I assume you are talking about field hockey? Ice hockey surely isn't a contact sport as it is played while wearing a soft play venue.
Old 05-30-2019, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I assume you are talking about field hockey? Ice hockey surely isn't a contact sport as it is played while wearing a soft play venue.
How the hell do you wear a venue?
Old 05-30-2019, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgo86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah i definitely approve of anything sasquatch related. I cannot wait for our new team.. So tired of years of Thunderbirds and Silvertips games.
Old 05-30-2019, 05:10 PM
Kobold

The avalanche actually had a mascot similar to a sasquatch. It was howler the yeti be I guess we had to retire him after he had an incident with a fan.

"In March 1999, a Chicago Blackhawks fan named Linda Sprehe claimed that the Colorado Avalanche mascot, Howler the yeti, had hurt her during a fracas in the stands at McNichols Arena. Sprehe was treated for stomach and arm injuries. Although the Avs declined to name the employee in the Howler suit, he was apparently cited by police for disturbing the peace"

so imagine this dude punching a woman in the stands...... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh well we have a saint bernard now as a mascot. I just wish the barrel around his neck actually had whiskey in it and he'd give it to random fans in the crowd.
Old 05-30-2019, 05:12 PM
Kobold

I'm happy to have another american hockey team. GOOOO AMERICA (even if the team is mostly canadian players)
Old 05-31-2019, 08:43 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgo86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'll get the Rain City Bitch Pigeons and like it.
Old 05-31-2019, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The avalanche actually had a mascot similar to a sasquatch. It was howler the yeti be I guess we had to retire him after he had an incident with a fan.

"In March 1999, a Chicago Blackhawks fan named Linda Sprehe claimed that the Colorado Avalanche mascot, Howler the yeti, had hurt her during a fracas in the stands at McNichols Arena. Sprehe was treated for stomach and arm injuries. Although the Avs declined to name the employee in the Howler suit, he was apparently cited by police for disturbing the peace"

so imagine this dude punching a woman in the stands...... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh well we have a saint bernard now as a mascot. I just wish the barrel around his neck actually had whiskey in it and he'd give it to random fans in the crowd.
I didnt read all the hockey talk but im glad someone posted a vah shir to celebrate