Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 03:09 PM
Banned

Default To Sirken/Staff - serious discussion

Sirken/Staff, you told us that the reason for variance not being allowed on Red, is because knowing the spawn timers on the raid targets " is suppose to encourage pvp."

After yesterdays patch day, 50+ nihilum loaded in (as expected) to down each raid target in the best possible time.

Now the questions.

- Was there any epic pvp happening over these raid targets? The answer is clearly no.

- Let's ask ourselves why? Because Nihilum loaded in 50 characters to do nothing else but to down these mobs. What guild wants to pvp 50 players?

- Is this encouraging pvp? the answer is clearly no.

Now, this isn't the first time this has happened. This has been seen over the course of this server.

Now let's ask ourselves another question.

Is it time to change things up? I leave that up to you. Otherwise, the same 50 will be loading in to down mobs without any pvp whatsoever.

Whether it be to add variance Or simply making a rule that no more than 25 players can be tagged under same guild tag - just to TEST things out.

I don't know. At this point it is pretty secure to say that this server, "Red 99" is not a red server at all. In fact it mirrors heavily like the blue server.

I would like serious feedback on the proposed options and possible change in rules.

/signed

your friendly neighborhood White Knight

Andis.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

If you want variance go to Teams99...
Old 11-13-2013, 03:15 PM
Banned

wahhh i didnt get dragons
server sucks and its all everybody elses fault
Old 11-13-2013, 03:17 PM
Banned

if you read its not about dragons, chewie. guk has fried your mind, and ur ability to think outside of the live and dead frogs

its about pvp, on a pvp server

this is red, not fucking blue
Old 11-13-2013, 03:18 PM
Banned

you can type as much as you want but you can't force me to read it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2013, 03:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you read its not about dragons, chewie. guk has fried your mind, and ur ability to think outside of the live and dead frogs

its about pvp, on a pvp server

this is red, not fucking blue
pras sir andis
Old 11-13-2013, 03:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want variance go to Teams99...
I want, like many of us playing this emulator, guild v guild pvp

When you load in 50+ players on respawn day, there is 0 pvp being had.

I hope people can see the issue. It is a huge problem.

Now that the staffs reasoning for not adding variance, is clearly flawed, I think it is time to change things up.

unless everyone still wants to play red99 - minus the red
Old 11-13-2013, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken/Staff, you told us that the reason for variance not being allowed on Red, is because knowing the spawn timers on the raid targets " is suppose to encourage pvp."

After yesterdays patch day, 50+ nihilum loaded in (as expected) to down each raid target in the best possible time.

Now the questions.

- Was there any epic pvp happening over these raid targets? The answer is clearly no.

- Let's ask ourselves why? Because Nihilum loaded in 50 characters to do nothing else but to down these mobs. What guild wants to pvp 50 players?

- Is this encouraging pvp? the answer is clearly no.

Now, this isn't the first time this has happened. This has been seen over the course of this server.

Now let's ask ourselves another question.

Is it time to change things up? I leave that up to you. Otherwise, the same 50 will be loading in to down mobs without any pvp whatsoever.

Whether it be to add variance Or simply making a rule that no more than 25 players can be tagged under same guild tag - just to TEST things out.

I don't know. At this point it is pretty secure to say that this server, "Red 99" is not a red server at all. In fact it mirrors heavily like the blue server.

I would like serious feedback on the proposed options and possible change in rules.

/signed

your friendly neighborhood White Knight

Andis.

What does a repop have to do with variance? /thread
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:23 PM
Banned

restart or repop

same thing happens, 50+ nihilum

/thread
Old 11-13-2013, 03:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
unless everyone still wants to play red99 - minus the red
Nilly does. Shit, Elderan publicly indicated he wants a new blue server instead of a teams server.
Closed Thread