Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 03:24 PM
Kobold

Terrible leadership is the reason you can't field more numbers. No one wants to join a guild where 90% of the guild population is from New Jersey, addicted to pills, or in the guild simply to grief noobs.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

You're confusing server repop with normal spawn timers
Old 11-13-2013, 03:26 PM
Banned

look man, they beat you to it
whether it was insider info, 50+ warmbodies feverishly refreshing the status, or a better batphone; they did it! they got the dragons and now you're mad again
its ok tho, now you know the timer and you can win the PvP next like im sure you would have if there was variance

yeahok.gif
Old 11-13-2013, 03:27 PM
Banned

leadership has nothing to do with the above occurrences. whether its good, bad or mediocre leadership, the same thing will happen. nihilum will continue to load in 50 players to down the dragons, with ZERO PVP WHATSOEVER.

pls attempt to stick to the topic at hand, i know it may be hard for most of you.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothxu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Terrible leadership is the reason you can't field more numbers. No one wants to join a guild where 90% of the guild population is from New Jersey, addicted to pills, or in the guild simply to grief noobs.
joined server then joined nilly
delete & uninstall u shitbeard
Old 11-13-2013, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Variance is a must - if you want Red99 to be more than a one guild zerg box, smaller crews simply cannot improve in any way to beat a 50 man zerg that KNOWS that spawn time, so they just give up and quit or join.

It's common sense, but you have enough people that enjoy the uncontested free farm of pixels that they don't need that they will argue that things are great.

The problem is there's a small population of people that give a shit about change, so they will seem like the minority - when most of the people that have stuck around are pro staying in Nihilum and just farming PVE on their schedule.

One thing is guarenteed, no variance = two guild zerg matches till one side can't handle it, the only way no variance will work is with normal people who stop farming content when themselves and their guilds have gotten their fill and get bored - which hasn't and won't happen here due to the level of nerds addicted to this.

I have seen it from Nihilum, and the opposition - the PVP is boring zone hugging wait the other side out type shit, with very little action and most fights decided by numbers and classes due to the resist code (it's the reason my mage would rape spectre/gyno/elderan/really any melee while they try to find a gnome sized skeleton with no target circle, no name, nuking them for 650 dmg seukors from until recently without even concern for walls.)

TLDR Red99 stream release avoided variance questions because simulated random repops "might" happen that would create different timer mobs, but that was just smoke being blown up our ass which I don't care about because teams is required anyway - FFA is still a shit system for casuals.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothxu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*most* people don't want to have to play for like 6+ hrs every Trak respawn to contest the hardcore players.

The hardcores definitely don't want to be in the losing side, so with FFA they go to Nihi - even if they don't like them.

You can't honestly believe it's all Lite's fault, holy fuck haha.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:33 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2013, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

I see you have 100 posts on me now, that only took like a day.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:38 PM
Banned

I just hope sirken/staff see this problem, and attempt to take a stab at it.

the exp bonus brought some new players yes, but it the same cycle that keeps happening

its a time for change. and the time is now, before you start losing more people.

I choose RED, on red99
Closed Thread