Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2019, 10:18 PM
Sarnak

Offering the alternative of live was the big misteak.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 05-20-2019, 08:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't RMT.
Ummm RMT bad mmmmk. People are silly. I called a guy out for boxing other day. Blatantly mind you. And he announces in ooc that he is against boxing and I should fuck off and mind my own business. And that his RL friend is on his other account right now using his neighbors IP.. all I could do was chuckle and walk away. Over compensation rocks.

Own it and move on.
Old 05-20-2019, 09:07 PM
Large Bat

What a loser! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-20-2019, 09:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
same thing happened to my account man. i mean my girlfriend only wants to stand around and cast the occasional buff on me. and like when the GM showed up and asked her and I to do the test to prove i wasnt just playing her character, he of course didnt realize she cant read in real life so she wasnt able to do the things he asked her to do. plus she is missing the fingers on her left hand so it just looked really bad like her character and my character were being controlled by the same person.

i also had this issue where this guy just randomly gave me his phone number and then once again randomly gave me a fungi tunic 2 days later for me to just borrow. I thought to myself this is really strange that he would do those 2 things. The sad part about all of this is that my account got banned so i wont be able to return to him that which is rightfully his.

but you know what, i am going to start playing again. my new roommate wants to try playing everquest and he cant read either, and he doesnt have arms so its difficult for him to be able to use keyboard or mouse. so i will be helping him on his computer at the same time i am playing on mine. my future looks promising!
Omfg I literally spit coffee laughing when I read the first paragraph. Trolled my ass for about 30 seconds bravo!!
Old 05-20-2019, 09:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know what's worse: The fact that people are actually taking this guy seriously and disagreeing with his claims of boxing, or the fact that it's an obvious troll post meant to give a laugh to those with a smidgen of PC knowledge.

Come on, guys, do you really think he's playing on a terminal server? For one, you'd need a dedicated GPU to even boot the damn game and play it, let alone be caught boxing.
Secrets.. where you been. Haven't seen you since hunter days on that other server.
Old 05-21-2019, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

Cheer up OP. Wait until you have invested years into a character only to have it banned for RMT without proof. Still would rather play here than live.
Closed Thread