Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2019, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreldorEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember fondly our guild meetings in The Arena : )
Hahaha Tpar loved his bloodlust events!
Old 05-16-2019, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ooo ... I always love snarky comments from anonymous twat-waffle posters!

The Tpar I knew would drop everything he was doing to help out or rez a fiend, guildmate or friend of a friend of a friend. He’d spend hours helping people on Aceart. He gave to others tirelessly. He had quirks, but so does everyone. Hell I know I do. The point is he was fiercely loyal and a good friend. I gladly followed him until whatever happened ... happened. I don’t know the details. Frankly I’m not sure I care. I know it involved a rift in the alliance at the time and clearly there were allegations of something ban-worthy. What I little have heard indicates conflicting stories.

/shrug

If he was around and the splinter faction hadn’t created a failboat flop, I’d likely still be there. Whatever went down happened while I was taking a break. Death and taxes tried hard to recruit me. I declined and wore the tag until I found a new home where a close friend was enjoying the game and haven’t looked back.

BHP never promised waterfalls of loot. We did stuff and had fun doing it. Loot is cool and all but the pixel sickness and the fetid drama it gives birth to is caustic.

In closing ... Trzzle ... I don’t know you but you can go fuck yourself. I knew Tpar at his best and at his not best. Nobody is perfect. He was (and still is) a good guy.
+1 to don't be a dickhead Trzzle. I cannot agree more with you Troxx.. Tpar was a really good dude. He straight up enjoyed this game, and is probably the only person i knew that had no problem NOT getting gear for his characters. He always passed on items, always found joy in helping others than playing the game for himself. He loved to run the show. And even though the alliance was a bit different than others, it worked. And like was mentioned before- Most of the friends i have now, are people from that era. I regret joining Death and Taxes, i was fooled into thinking they were BHP. And it all went down while i was on hiatus as well.

I'd love to have my SK tagged under BHP Troxx, i'll holler at you when i see you online. I'd love to keep the torch lit! For now, RIP BHP! And Hail Hydra! I have heard of why he was banned. And whether it's true or not. I'm not sure why anybody would care so much about the things he said that you went after his head.. Some sad folks here man. Some real sad folks.
Old 05-16-2019, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Decent bunch of folks for the half year or so I was in that guild in 2015. Made more long-term friends in that guild than probably any other P99 guild I've been in. The guild itself had a very odd (compared to most guilds) structure where the leader was appointed from outside P99, it apparently being a multi-game guild with various branches.

Danth
Agreed! They were the only family i felt i belonged to here. Never really did find an equal home. But yeah, i'm not sure many other guilds on P99 are bigger than P99.. BHP spans across multiple games. Tpar is currently playing Elder Scrolls Online.. If anybody plays and wants to get in touch with him, let me know! I'll get you in contact!
Old 05-16-2019, 08:40 PM
Kobold

Will Tpar be back for Green? I miss that old guy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-16-2019, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd love to have my SK tagged under BHP Troxx, i'll holler at you when i see you online. I'd love to keep the torch lit! For now, RIP BHP! And Hail Hydra! I have heard of why he was banned. And whether it's true or not. I'm not sure why anybody would care so much about the things he said that you went after his head.. Some sad folks here man. Some real sad folks.
Yeah sure hit me up in game.

In game names: Bedavir, Troxx, Jolav, Ronadrum, Mithromir, Ailowen, Daegun, Ywenie (59 monk BHP officer).

Btw weird question ... can a guild officer in game promote another to officer status or is that the sole privilege of the leader? I’d love to tag a few of the remaining old guard with such status so I can move my monk on with p99 life.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 05-17-2019, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah sure hit me up in game.

In game names: Bedavir, Troxx, Jolav, Ronadrum, Mithromir, Ailowen, Daegun, Ywenie (59 monk BHP officer).

Btw weird question ... can a guild officer in game promote another to officer status or is that the sole privilege of the leader? I’d love to tag a few of the remaining old guard with such status so I can move my monk on with p99 life.
Haha Athemis was an officer in BHP before I left, i'd love to resume the command haha. Another question- When a guild leader is no longer with the guild, how does the guild leader status transfer? Can a petition be put in to have leader status transferred?
Old 05-17-2019, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dithien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will Tpar be back for Green? I miss that old guy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think so, but i haven't spoken to him since the release of green.. I'll ask him now! He's pretty happy over on Elder Scrolls Online though.
Old 05-17-2019, 05:13 PM
Fire Giant

CAKE! PIE! CAKE! remember that?
Old 05-17-2019, 05:53 PM
Banned

Haha no i don't think so.. but man the amount of inside jokes on raids was always pretty high.. From sip sip to everything in between... Man some of those sky raids were..... long....
Old 05-17-2019, 06:13 PM
Kobold

Why are we killing drakes?
Closed Thread