Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2019, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

Default HOWS RED GOING¿?

Which grps of people are active and hows the feel for the server these days? im curious, feeling nostalgic
Old 09-06-2019, 07:48 PM
Aviak

No one plays here, servers dead
Old 09-07-2019, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-07-2019, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Swimmingly
Old 09-07-2019, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Red is not a 10 man 3 box no pvp server. Stuff is happening on the daily. Having so much fun doing the pvp.
Old 09-08-2019, 04:25 AM
Fire Giant

well i was planning to come back but somehow my account is completly empty of characters, my 55 shaman is nowhere to be found, my mule is in NFP with empty pockets. Bright future ahead.

i hope im just missing my main account but im pretty sure im checking both main accounts and they are empty, i dont understand tbh

EDIT : i cant believe i may be playing on blue due to this shit, come on
Last edited by DRAGONBAIT; 09-08-2019 at 04:31 AM..
Old 09-11-2019, 04:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well i was planning to come back but somehow my account is completly empty of characters, my 55 shaman is nowhere to be found, my mule is in NFP with empty pockets. Bright future ahead.

i hope im just missing my main account but im pretty sure im checking both main accounts and they are empty, i dont understand tbh

DB, did you get this sorted out? Many players reported missing characters after the recent patch. They're not gone, they're just not showing up for some reason and I believe there is a fix if you look around on the forums.
Old 09-11-2019, 05:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Mate, try entering your password in the login screen. It'll then ask if you wanna recover.

It'll then ask for your EMAIL -- enter ALL of your emails. Think about all the stupid ones, too. Like, you have an old forwarders? School .edu email? Work email (not a good idea)? Aliases, like you+1@gmail.com?

Then there's a weird connection with eqemu board -- if no emails pick up here, try there. Apparently you dont have to have an account here if you have one @ eqemu? Or something like that.

As for red? Low pop, but still significantly more fun than blue and those online are really cool folks. Even the PKs will usually let you LnS without asking - just a poof you're dead then you see them fade away. Just be sure you play a solo or duo class. Probably solo. Porter class, probably. In other words, druid or wizard ;p maybe bard if you have a sledgehammer, etc. At minimum a sow class (you mentioned sham) or jboots.
Last edited by mischief419; 09-11-2019 at 05:14 AM..
Old 09-11-2019, 09:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

If Red is so great why not just reroll on the non 'dead' server?
Old 09-11-2019, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

My gang would return if they wiped it clean, but I understand why that wont happen. It would jeopardize the integrity of the server and current players would lose the assurance of longevity which is admittedly important, having gone through vztz 1.0 2.0 3.0 etc.

Creating another server that ran side-by-side r99 would fragment the player base and you kind of want the old r99 fossils to make the transition.

Fact is, a lot of blue players have become bored of pve and would like a change. They also would like the opportunities afforded to them in classic like the superb pvp environment (and manastone wouldn't hurt)