Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2016, 03:18 PM
Kobold

Default Plane of Hate

So with the new revamped zone, can a decent amount of the Minis be cleared with one group?

Something along the lines of
Monk
Warrior
Cleric
Enchanter
Rogue
Shaman

Thanks!
Old 07-01-2016, 03:20 PM
Banned

monk monk cleric enchanter shaman bard assuming you have someone to port you up
Old 07-01-2016, 03:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
monk monk cleric enchanter shaman bard assuming you have someone to port you up
God bless that group sounds perfect
Old 07-01-2016, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

The break in is the hard part. You will need a spot on ENC and bard for CC. After that your in the clear.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 07-01-2016, 04:23 PM
Fire Giant

Depends on how geared and in sync your group is. You're going to need to be able to survive the break in, and then deal with the zone's wonky fucking aggro leading to occasional trains and second floor mobs with their xray goggles and teleporting invisible fist punches.
Old 07-01-2016, 04:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
teleporting invisible fist punches.
Tell me more of this. I have trained long and hard and have yet to witness such prowess outside perhaps the Castle Karnor.
Old 07-01-2016, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Being in maestro room is pretty bad for aggro'ing second floor. They don't path down all the time, they just hit you through their floor, your roof.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 07-01-2016, 11:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being in maestro room is pretty bad for aggro'ing second floor. They don't path down all the time, they just hit you through their floor, your roof.
I've seen it happen pulling to entrance also
Old 07-02-2016, 10:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell me more of this. I have trained long and hard and have yet to witness such prowess outside perhaps the Castle Karnor.
It's not uncommon for the second floor dark elves to aggro you through the floor and wreak havoc on your raid (especially if you have any people under 50 or someone doesn't have levitate and gets gravity fluxed by a lich) without ever pathing down and/or carrying a train with them; you just get punched to death by invisible fists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Innoruuk is up, stay the fuck out of the Maestro house :| Ask me how I know this!
Old 07-02-2016, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

If a single group is going up to clear I don't think they will bring anything but 60s an attempt to do it with anything less is a great way to Hathaway your computer.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Closed Thread