Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2018, 08:20 AM
Planar Protector

Very smooth interface.

Is there a character limit to a auctioneer's name? Several items I have been auctioning for several days don't have my name in there at all. Transfersaurus is the name.

Love the look tho!
Old 06-12-2018, 02:01 PM
Fire Giant

Thanks for this. I just came back after a year+ absence and was really lost on prices. Ahungry doesn't seem to update very often and the other good auction site is apparently gone.

I was trying to find the spell Celestial Healing and it doesn't seem to be loaded in the database. It's not rare so I can't imagine no one selling it.

I would definitely like to see the WTB added as any item is only worth what someone is willing to pay and not what the seller wants (yeah you people trying to sell a pre-nerf COS for 25k can gtfo).
Old 06-13-2018, 12:16 AM
Aviak

Thanks for the bump.

Good news. More features are being actively worked on. albeit, slowly since I work a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joppykid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very smooth interface.

Is there a character limit to a auctioneer's name? Several items I have been auctioning for several days don't have my name in there at all. Transfersaurus is the name.

Love the look tho!

What items were you selling? I can look into this.

and to the other guy asking about celestial healing. Thank you for pointing this out. I scraped the wiki for some 10,000 item names and stats. Looks like where I scraped from doesn't have some of those spells listed. I have to dig into this further and write a fix.

Thanks for the compliments and advice everyone. it's very cool to see the site getting a lot of usage.
Old 06-14-2018, 04:31 PM
Sarnak

Some items missing are:

Spell: Celestial Healing
Spell: Girdle of Karana
Spell: Aegis
Spell: Acumen
Spell: Quivering Veil of Xarn
Spell: Shroud of Hate
Spell: Enforced Reverence
Spell: Pillar of Flame
Firework: Phantom Fire
Old 06-15-2018, 12:31 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some items missing are:

Spell: Celestial Healing
Spell: Girdle of Karana
Spell: Aegis
Spell: Acumen
Spell: Quivering Veil of Xarn
Spell: Shroud of Hate
Spell: Enforced Reverence
Spell: Pillar of Flame
Firework: Phantom Fire
This is good. Thank you.

I realize my oversight now. All the items in the db came from this page (and all subsequent pages) of the wiki here: https://wiki.project1999.com/Category:Items

Those pages don't list a lot of things like spells. This is actually kind of a problem because I need to figure out how to get all the spell names, weight of the spell scrolls, etc. etc. I think even the wiki doesn't show what's there when you right click the spell scrolls.

Definitely something that will require some thought. Any insight on how I can get this info would be welcome. Hopefully will be able to carve out some time next week to address this.
Old 06-15-2018, 01:21 AM
Fire Giant

First off IGNORE ALL YHE NEGATIVE PEOPLE/HATERS

Second, very very good job man.

Lastly, you’re going to get some negative feedback from this because EC Tunnel fat cats do not like sites like this because they can’t price gouge. If I recall correctly the p99auctions site was took down because of those same fat cats ddos’n the site regular. Please keep that in mind when you read negative replies. Hopefully it’s still around whenever I feel like playing again.

With that said keep up the great work and thank you for the site.
Old 06-15-2018, 03:36 PM
Aviak

Thank you for the kind words Speedi.
Closed Thread