Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2019, 09:22 AM
Kobold

Default Everquest Adventure Nostalgia videos

Good morning all! As some of you know, I started making EQ adventure videos and have been sharing the links on the forums.

I am having a blast making these and plan on continuing to share the links HOWEVER please let me know if you guys think it's not appropriate for the forum. I don't want to make it seem like I am soliciting people to Subscribe, I just want you guys to have the opportunity to check out the videos if you want to. Please let me know...

I made a video of the first project given to me at my new job - Everquest Research Assistant. The company sent me to Velious to explore and bring back artifacts from Crystal Caverns.

You can see the video here.

Cheers!
Old 07-08-2019, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Why didn’t you explore into the tunnels further into zone?
Old 07-08-2019, 10:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why didn’t you explore into the tunnels further into zone?
I just felt the video was getting long. Is there a lot more to see in there? Maybe a part 2 is justified haha.
Old 07-09-2019, 06:26 AM
Planar Protector

Well if you go deeper there is a broken bridge with terrors around it. Then if you proceed further to the back of the zone (past bridge, up stairs, through hallway, down stairs) there are three separate tunnels. One tunnel had more terrors, one spiders and one Geo’s. I feel this area is the best part of the zone. Maybe a second video would be cool!
Old 07-09-2019, 11:45 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well if you go deeper there is a broken bridge with terrors around it. Then if you proceed further to the back of the zone (past bridge, up stairs, through hallway, down stairs) there are three separate tunnels. One tunnel had more terrors, one spiders and one Geo’s. I feel this area is the best part of the zone. Maybe a second video would be cool!
Thanks for the heads up man! I will add it to the ever growing list of video ideas!
Old 07-10-2019, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

IM POSTING THIS FOR YOU SCUBES

https://youtu.be/_29H6YCxfaU

Are you hyped for green? I really hope to play green99 with you scubes!
Old 07-10-2019, 03:55 PM
Sarnak

Please consider renaming your YT channel to ScubeTube, thx

Fizzlelina Fizzlezalot <Castle> :: Gnome Necromancer :: Green
Welgrim Stoutslammer <Dawn Believers> :: Dwarf Cleric :: Blue
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Welgrim's Project 1999 files: https://p99.yourfirefly.com
Last edited by norova; 07-10-2019 at 03:57 PM..
Old 07-10-2019, 04:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by norova [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please consider renaming your YT channel to ScubeTube, thx
I literally just said "ScubeTube" 12 times in a row and can't stop laughing. Solid suggestion Norova!
Old 07-10-2019, 05:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IM POSTING THIS FOR YOU SCUBES

https://youtu.be/_29H6YCxfaU

Are you hyped for green? I really hope to play green99 with you scubes!
Awwwwww, thanks so much for posting that! I wasn't going to because it's not gameplay but I'm super stoked you watched it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What is this mythical Green Server I hear about? Do we know exactly what it is yet?
Old 07-10-2019, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awwwwww, thanks so much for posting that! I wasn't going to because it's not gameplay but I'm super stoked you watched it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What is this mythical Green Server I hear about? Do we know exactly what it is yet?
Rumor has it will be progressoin p99 through the (some sort of) patch history.

But who knows, they could change their minds entierly, last time they said they were going to do a new server they said it'd be discord.

But this one seems more legit than that announcement, altho I still think this maaaaay be a discord server heh (the green is some sort of non resurectable plague created by the foul bertoxxulous worshipers beneath qeynos (2 spooky)

Discord, means that its a perma death server? I guess? Idk. I'm hyped for anything. Whatever it is haha.

Oh by the way, they said October! But again, that could mean July [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread