Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2018, 07:06 AM
Kobold

Default Enchanter gear?

I recently came back to the server after a few years down due to rl priorities. Starting fresh with an enchanted. A buddy gave me a good chunk of plat to get geared. What items should I be looking to buy? He's loaned me a goblin ring, I have the crude Stein and rod of insidious glamour. what are the must haves that I can get geared for under 9k?
Old 02-19-2018, 07:54 AM
Fire Giant

The gobby ring and glamour rod are the best items to have, so after spending relatively little money for CHA gear, consider that enchanter pretty kitted out. You can max CHA with ease for 9K, as well as beef up' your HP a bit.

6/65 rings
Incandescent Mask/Gloves
+5 CHA ears
Siryn Hair hat
Ishva, Blackened Crystal robe
Drake hide legs
CHA jewelry
etc

Save the rest of your cash and get JBoots MQ for 5-6K.
Old 02-19-2018, 08:11 AM
Kobold

I borrowed said friends druid and got the jboots myself already
Old 02-19-2018, 08:16 AM
Fire Giant

Yeah, just deck out CHA and HP then. You'll have plenty of cash for Bedlam and VOG later on. Pricey, but not exactly Topor money. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-19-2018, 08:31 AM
Kobold

I'll check out the items you listed. Thanks for the input. I started with low Cha so now I'm having to compensate so my charms won't be so short.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:44 AM
Fire Giant

get 205+ cha (can always reduce it later as you get higher lvl for overwhelming splendor) save the rest for spells - ENC spells are sort of expensive.... but not super expensive /cheers
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 02-19-2018, 09:49 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
get 205+ cha (can always reduce it later as you get higher lvl for overwhelming splendor) save the rest for spells - ENC spells are sort of expensive.... but not super expensive /cheers
This is the goal. What gear do you suggest to hit this mark? Any variance from the suggestion above?
Old 02-19-2018, 09:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohealin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the goal. What gear do you suggest to hit this mark? Any variance from the suggestion above?
above suggestions from Canelek are pretty good

6ac 65 hp rings - they are cheap, great boost in beefyness and for the slot in question and price really cant be beat

Golden cat eye bracelet x2 - (wrist) - cheap as dirt, boost in cha
spider fur lined boots - fairly cheap, cha and 45hp not bad!
5cha earrings are on point - incandesant mask, and siryn hair hood really are pretty much go too CHA enc boosts for cheap
crude stein is a no brainer (dirt cheap if not just free lol on a dead gaurd in oggok)
embroided black cape for shoulders for a small boost in hp / mana i guess? meh its cheap....

all this should not be very expensive

the rest as people previously stated... treat yo' self to some Jboots and keep around some money for spells as you level - and of course..... rune raegents , RUNE RUNE RUNE RUNE! use RUNE!
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 02-19-2018, 10:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohealin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a DE Enc that split 15/15 Int/Cha at creation. I知 at 223 buffed cha at 53, so I have another 10 cha in buffs coming in a few more levels. Im outfitted like this:

Rod of Insidious Glamor
Crude Stein
Kronzek Scope
Loam Boots
Loam Cloak
Loam Amice
Loam Belt
+7 Cha Wrists
+5 Cha earrings
Crystalline Robe (Could do blackened for +5 more Cha)
Gobby & 5/55 rings (depending on if I知 charming)
Drakescale Legs
+9 Cha jewelery face
Gyspy Medallion
Siryn Hair Hood

I知 forgetting what other remaining gear, but I値l admit that I spent a lot of time in the hole to help outfit myself 45+, and 49+ solo. I知 also now at a point where there are limited options for real upgrades without putting out a ton of cash. I知 sure there are some minor upgrades, but short of my epic or some good drops I知 mostly just saving for spells for the next few levels. I知 at about 1000 hp when buffed with pretty reasonable resists. I very rarely mez myself when I知 caught in the AOE mez, so have no fear about casting it even in range after an aoe stun.

My next major purchase will probably be jboots or neriad shawl and Bedlam/VOG. But I致e been busy twinKing a new Shammy for when I get bored and my favorite solo spots are camped.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:48 AM
Kobold

Thanks for the Input. All useful info!
Closed Thread