Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2019, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In a Druids world, it goes like this...

Level 1-28: You're a Druid... So what?
Level 29-59: Port me here... Port me there!
Level 60: POTG! No, I don't need you for anything else, just POTG!
That's so wrong... We still need sow and ports...
Old 09-17-2019, 05:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee12874 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh no, really? Okay, so what spells do I get 55+ that I should actually be excited about? LOL

edit: considering that my hopes and dreams of having a cool bear pet and/or a long duration charm pet have been dashed.

Also, I need to get motivated to get through 54. I'm only at 15% so far [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
engorging roots works fine, it frequently lasts the full duration. the bear pet is good for many things, including pulling and mass murdering green mobs. succor is fantastic, and you should take some time to learn the various evac points in zones because they're great. as are potg and mask of the hunter obviously. the AE snare and roots both have satisfying niches.

at 54 the question is really, do you love to charm? as a rule of thumb, how much you like to do bear pits will tell you how much you'll like to play a high end druid. "charm and get hit in the face by nasty animals" is pretty much the name of the game from here on out.
Old 09-17-2019, 02:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Succor was a game changer, natureskin is noice. But the real Funyuns are wildfire and potg which I have yet to attainnnnn.
Oooh yeah, those are all good ones I'm looking forward to for sure! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
engorging roots works fine, it frequently lasts the full duration. the bear pet is good for many things, including pulling and mass murdering green mobs. succor is fantastic, and you should take some time to learn the various evac points in zones because they're great. as are potg and mask of the hunter obviously. the AE snare and roots both have satisfying niches.
Okay, nice! And yeah, I already bookmarked the https://wiki.project1999.com/Travel_...uate_Locations page, as I've been able to get some great use out of my self-only Egress spell. Will be awesome when I can help others out as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at 54 the question is really, do you love to charm? as a rule of thumb, how much you like to do bear pits will tell you how much you'll like to play a high end druid. "charm and get hit in the face by nasty animals" is pretty much the name of the game from here on out.
I do like to charm, but I haven't gone down to the Bear Pits yet! Lately I've been duoing with my boyfriend's Rogue in COM (second floor) and my boyfriend jokes that the Rogue is my pet lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But yeah, my plan was to figure out if I can charm in Western Wastes, and when exactly that will be viable.

Werga ⋆ Level 29 Shaman ⋆ Troll
Taruuk ⋆ Level 14 Necromancer ⋆ Dark Elf

Old 09-17-2019, 05:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's so wrong... We still need sow and ports...
I listed it... Level 29-59: Port me here... Port me there! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread