Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 04:25 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2010, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Hi Alawen!

This post was very friendly of you, I'm sorry for all of the shit you're going to get for it. Come in to mumble sometime! It is good times~

Yes people like to flame the shit out of me. Um, I'm sorry for being a semi-outspoken female? They whole female-on-the-internet part really seems to give people ammo. I do not mind. I mean, of course at first it bugged me a little bit, but I've grown to learn the type of people who decide to incessantly dump their empty shit talkery on me are not of importance anyway. The fact that I am 1. Female and 2. Friendly seems to give the retards of the server the opinion that I am some kind of e-slut. Do I talk to a lot of people? Yes, tons. I am friendly and I am social. I'm not looking for attention, or trying to score some sick e-bone, as everyone seems to assume. I'm friendly to everyone until you've done something to really bug me. Those numbers are few, but they are for sure existent. And even then I don't go out of my way to express negative feelings. I will call you out if you are trying to do the same to me though. I don't have "self-esteem issues" or any of the strange insecurities you douchebags like to insinuate. I've learned to quit trying to prove this, as trollers are still going to troll, and haters are still going to hate, regardless. If you notice, there's a consistent number of people who like to rage on me on these forums. And it's either Raren & Co. or random pissed anonymous trolls, with a few people from the server who hate me for reasons I'm not aware of. When people who hold some kind of actual relevancy to like, anythingatallever, perhaps I'll look twice.

For now, flame away, boys~
Old 08-24-2010, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Alawen!

This post was very friendly of you, I'm sorry for all of the shit you're going to get for it. Come in to mumble sometime! It is good times~

Yes people like to flame the shit out of me. Um, I'm sorry for being a semi-outspoken female? They whole female-on-the-internet part really seems to give people ammo. I do not mind. I mean, of course at first it bugged me a little bit, but I've grown to learn the type of people who decide to incessantly dump their empty shit talkery on me are not of importance anyway. The fact that I am 1. Female and 2. Friendly seems to give the retards of the server the opinion that I am some kind of e-slut. Do I talk to a lot of people? Yes, tons. I am friendly and I am social. I'm not looking for attention, or trying to score some sick e-bone, as everyone seems to assume. I'm friendly to everyone until you've done something to really bug me. Those numbers are few, but they are for sure existent. And even then I don't go out of my way to express negative feelings. I will call you out if you are trying to do the same to me though. I don't have "self-esteem issues" or any of the strange insecurities you douchebags like to insinuate. I've learned to quit trying to prove this, as trollers are still going to troll, and haters are still going to hate, regardless. If you notice, there's a consistent number of people who like to rage on me on these forums. And it's either Raren & Co. or random pissed anonymous trolls, with a few people from the server who hate me for reasons I'm not aware of. When people who hold some kind of actual relevancy to like, anythingatallever, perhaps I'll look twice.

For now, flame away, boys~
You're over-emphasizing the situation...

People rage for the fact Rogean gave you special titles, casts illusions, and babysits your guild's raids. They rage for the fact that you turned mumble from a open public channel into a "Guild exclusive" fuckfest that is dead to all but DA and the Flaming Gaze crew.

People don't rage and troll you because you're female and or outspoken, no more than they troll me for being male and outspoken, you're not a random target of sexism or the pick of the month to get bashed on. You're simply hated due to the implied favoritism that one server admin has granted you.

Granted the favoritism isn't leveling or getting handed free gear but you have set yourself up to be a target by the consistency to which Rogean shows you attention, the same attention he continually neglects within the community because he's focused on talking to you in mumble and turning you into a unicorn.

So sorry if you feel that everyone dogs on you because you have a vagina, but instead we're dogging on you cause you use that vagina to warrant yourself attention just as I use these forums and trains to do the same thing
Old 08-24-2010, 05:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My favorite post from her was when she posted a picture of herself wickedly hungover and talked about $8 vodka and someone went off about women who think they deserve to have guys buy them $10 drinks all night and she corrected him that the BOTTLE was $8.
lol, that was me. I don't think I went off, I was just illustrating that where I live it's typically a $20 - $30 cover to get into anywhere decent and from there it's $10 a drink. Usually bitches be shiesty, I use the term bitches because of my rules:

1) Never wife up a chick you fuck on the first date / initial meeting.
2) The caliber of women you meet down here are all glitz and glamor and absolutely no substance. VERY high maintenance.

There was one occasion where I blew a ton of cash for my friends birthday, was rolling the dough out big time (note: not a baller, I'm usually broke as fuck). The appearance of cash led to this one chick trying to jerk me off at the bar. Was the first time I heard "Oh it's ok, I'm on the pill.

My response, "Uhh, well I'm going to the gas station for rubbers anyway."

As for Tralina, she has never been anything but nice to me. Don't know if people have beef with her or what, even if they didn't, it's the internet... flamers gunna flame.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab *****h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So sorry if you feel that everyone dogs on you because you have a vagina, but instead we're dogging on you cause you use that vagina to warrant yourself attention just as I use these forums and trains to do the same thing
^
|
|
|
|

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-24-2010, 05:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straif [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, that was me. I don't think I went off, I was just illustrating that where I live it's typically a $20 - $30 cover to get into anywhere decent and from there it's $10 a drink. Usually bitches be shiesty, I use the term bitches because of my rules:

1) Never wife up a chick you fuck on the first date / initial meeting.
2) The caliber of women you meet down here are all glitz and glamor and absolutely no substance. VERY high maintenance.

There was one occasion where I blew a ton of cash for my friends birthday, was rolling the dough out big time (note: not a baller, I'm usually broke as fuck). The appearance of cash led to this one chick trying to jerk me off at the bar. Was the first time I heard "Oh it's ok, I'm on the pill.

My response, "Uhh, well I'm going to the gas station for rubbers anyway."

As for Tralina, she has never been anything but nice to me. Don't know if people have beef with her or what, even if they didn't, it's the internet... flamers gunna flame.

My birthday was over a week ago and I was ballin' out the cash myself, bought Blacktooth grins all fuckin' night hung with my boys from Demericous and Coffinworm shit got real. But I will agree that women generally were nicer to me because I bought rounds of shots (Granted they were hyper-cheap cause the bar owner of Alley Cat let's us play music so we're tight) than if I was like "Lol I'm broke so I'mma sip this PBR"
Old 08-24-2010, 05:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by President [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
|
|
|
|

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What I'm real with it? Of course this is attention mongering but that is the price when your server awareness is through the fucking roof.

Welcome to celebrity 101!
Old 08-24-2010, 05:13 PM
Banned

tl;dr version:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2010, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

[QUOTE=Abacab *****h;124215]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab *****h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They rage for the fact that you turned mumble from a open public channel into a "Guild exclusive" fuckfest that is dead to all but DA and the Flaming Gaze crew.
This is Rogeans mumble, not mine. I am not sure why you assume that I run that. He set up the private channels, I didn't. Do I have moderator access to it? Yes, but as it's not my mumble server, I'm going to keep up with how the admin would like it.

As for the rest of your post, 1. This shit started before I even started talking to Rogean. Long before my title that people QQ'd about, and long before I was ever turned into an adorable unicorn.

If someone have issues with things that someone else is doing, maybe you should take it up with them, instead of using me as the ass end of your empty claims and insults.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:15 PM
Banned

WHERE ARE MY KIDS? BABY MAMA WONT LET ME SEE THEM. ABACAB HELP ME FIND MY KIDS
Closed Thread