Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2016, 01:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taysh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I WAS FORCED TO ROLL BY THE WAY.
hi whats wrong with you
Old 01-24-2016, 01:26 AM
Banned

Greed before Need has as much value as a flat tax and only the malicious or the tremendously retarded endorse either
Old 01-24-2016, 01:28 AM
Planar Protector

Epic rogues stealing T-staves from monks. Kayyte, you monster. Give the staff back.
Old 01-24-2016, 01:39 AM
Sarnak

You're welcome, for the opportunity you had to roll on the item that dropped from the mob you pulled back to your group.
Old 01-24-2016, 01:41 AM
Orc

So I went into her stream, to try to talk to her, thinking maybe I could get this disgusting feeling trapped inside my body right now out, only to get ban by her, while trying to discuss the situation. She told me the realm is better off without someone like me. I can't tell you how many people I power leveled for free, and helped, camped items for etc...Why? Because I simply love helping people, building them up, getting them excited, and helping them save time while decking them out with whatever I have to offer. The realm doesn't need someone like that according to her. So she is implying it's better to be Greedy, and take anything you can get your hands on, instead of rightfully giving a person an item especially if it's class specific, that they deserve. Funny thing was, she would have never seen it if I didn't tag and pull that mob before anyone else did. A thank you would have even helped me calm down, instead she attacked me. Hurt me further, yeah it is just a game, but to some of us who don't have much in real life,EQ is more than a game. It's a bundle of happiness and fun. Even the Guide treated me rude, and ban me while i was facing her trying to start a trade. He acted like a child, and you would think, A GUIDE could make a better decision of who really deserves such an item. Funny thing was, she was the actual group leader, so since she was the group leader she got to decide the loot rule. HOW CONVENIENT! I had no choice but to roll, and the excitement clogged my mind up, I couldn't really function properly, and when i did roll, worst part was I thought I won, only to realize I didn't. Anyways.. I don't know if anyone will ever see it my way but, it just seems that a MNK ONLY item which is a massive upgrade should go to the monk who is busting his ass pulling for the rest. Moral of the story. Greed is wrong. Everyone took her side, I am left tonight to my dark room, feeling like complete shit, trapped in by snow. Tried to talk to my best friend about it who I power leveld her on 2 toons, maybe about 25-30 hours worth of power leveling for free, gave her every item I had in my bags, left myself with 9 platinum, gave her all my riches to help her new Enchanter out, out of kindness in my heart, whom is in the same guild as Kayyte, only to be called PETTY, And I AM NOT WHO She thought I WAS! I am so hurt, not like anyone probably really cares, I will probably be made fun, and laughed at further by writing this, but I need some way to express myself, even if 1 person hears me and understands, that will be enough. Kayyte told me, "It's just an item." OH ITS THAT SO, then let the MNK ONLY ITEM GO TO THE MONK, if it's "just" an item. Anyways...Don't be a greedy person, it's one of the most disgusting things to be in the world.
Old 01-24-2016, 01:46 AM
Banned

that about summarizes venerate. avoid in the future, it's a trash guild.
Old 01-24-2016, 01:47 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taysh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I went into her stream, to try to talk to her, thinking maybe I could get this disgusting feeling trapped inside my body right now out, only to get ban by her, while trying to discuss the situation. She told me the realm is better off without someone like me. I can't tell you how many people I power leveled for free, and helped, camped items for etc...Why? Because I simply love helping people, building them up, getting them excited, and helping them save time while decking them out with whatever I have to offer. The realm doesn't need someone like that according to her. So she is implying it's better to be Greedy, and take anything you can get your hands on, instead of rightfully giving a person an item especially if it's class specific, that they deserve. Funny thing was, she would have never seen it if I didn't tag and pull that mob before anyone else did. A thank you would have even helped me calm down, instead she attacked me. Hurt me further, yeah it is just a game, but to some of us who don't have much in real life,EQ is more than a game. It's a bundle of happiness and fun. Even the Guide treated me rude, and ban me while i was facing her trying to start a trade. He acted like a child, and you would think, A GUIDE could make a better decision of who really deserves such an item. Funny thing was, she was the actual group leader, so since she was the group leader she got to decide the loot rule. HOW CONVENIENT! I had no choice but to roll, and the excitement clogged my mind up, I couldn't really function properly, and when i did roll, worst part was I thought I won, only to realize I didn't. Anyways.. I don't know if anyone will ever see it my way but, it just seems that a MNK ONLY item which is a massive upgrade should go to the monk who is busting his ass pulling for the rest. Moral of the story. Greed is wrong. Everyone took her side, I am left tonight to my dark room, feeling like complete shit, trapped in by snow. Tried to talk to my best friend about it who I power leveld her on 2 toons, maybe about 25-30 hours worth of power leveling for free, gave her every item I had in my bags, left myself with 9 platinum, gave her all my riches to help her new Enchanter out, out of kindness in my heart, whom is in the same guild as Kayyte, only to be called PETTY, And I AM NOT WHO She thought I WAS! I am so hurt, not like anyone probably really cares, I will probably be made fun, and laughed at further by writing this, but I need some way to express myself, even if 1 person hears me and understands, that will be enough. Kayyte told me, "It's just an item." OH ITS THAT SO, then let the MNK ONLY ITEM GO TO THE MONK, if it's "just" an item. Anyways...Don't be a greedy person, it's one of the most disgusting things to be in the world.
Step back.

1st. Admit you have a problem.
2nd. Realize you can do better.
3rd. Roll Red and never look back!
Old 01-24-2016, 01:50 AM
Banned

that's a cool anal rape avatar you have my man
Old 01-24-2016, 01:52 AM
Kobold

So what I gathered from this is that there's a Tstaff for sale?
Old 01-24-2016, 01:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
bring it back to the group, where no loot rules were established AT ALL.
unfortunately this is the problem

greed is generally the rule unless otherwise specified, as that tstaff is worth x amount of plat and can go to an upgrade for whoever wins

if you won somethin in another group worth 30k and sold to buy a tstaff, is that any different in the end?
Closed Thread