Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 01:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is leadership going to be in the new reformed guild?
Yep...I see a reformation in the making!
Old 03-01-2018, 01:57 AM
Banned

great job sirken i think i can masturbate now
Old 03-01-2018, 02:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly this.
No it's exactly not this, I can attest as the person responsible. I logged into the game and tagged a mob that had already been pulled to picture hall and pulled it to entrance. I was just getting in the game and didn't know that CSG was at entrance killing Eashen.
99% of the time when its not a repop (which it wasn't) we are killing a mob in the spot that CSG was occupying.

I'm sorry CSG got trained, I would never do it intentionally and I don't know why on earth anyone would train a separate dragon they could kill on some other guild intentionally. It doesn't speak well about states of mind that believe this would be the case.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 03-01-2018, 02:13 AM
Kobold

Default hm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No it's exactly not this, I can attest as the person responsible. I logged into the game and tagged a mob that had already been pulled to picture hall and pulled it to entrance. I was just getting in the game and didn't know that CSG was at entrance killing Eashen.
99% of the time when its not a repop (which it wasn't) we are killing a mob in the spot that CSG was occupying.

I'm sorry CSG got trained, I would never do it intentionally and I don't know why on earth anyone would train a separate dragon they could kill on some other guild intentionally. It doesn't speak well about states of mind that believe this would be the case.
So you were completely out of the loop of knowing what your guild was doing, you just log in and go headstrong for tag? Im just not computing this
Old 03-01-2018, 02:13 AM
Sarnak

Oooh boy. 30 days of AW packing up the HS/Seb/KC/Velks camps. It's like...we all get a little banned.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:20 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebutthat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oooh boy. 30 days of AW packing up the HS/Seb/KC/Velks camps. It's like...we all get a little banned.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is leadership going to be in the new reformed guild?
..and will it be called <Woke> ?
Old 03-01-2018, 02:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
over under 30 pages of awakened refusing to admit they did anything wrong?
Pretty sure Opmeter just admitted that he made a mistake and he did not do it on purpose. They are paying for this mistake dearly for the next 30 days... no need to be a dick about it.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkbythebook12 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you were completely out of the loop of knowing what your guild was doing, you just log in and go headstrong for tag? Im just not computing this
Do you mean you aren't computing as in you don't believe my statement or it's a strange set of circumstances to you?

In either case it gets summed up this way: The ToV raid scene is typically very competitive and mobs get pulled quickly regularly. You made a statement about common courtesy of waiting but that is really what's out of place. The majority of time when two dragons are up if one guild has pulled and is killing one the other guild will be working on pulling the other dragon. I guarantee one way or another that dragon was going to get pulled based on it spawning then.

I can't even say who made the first attempt at pulling Fesh because it was there before I got in the game. It is not uncommon for mobs to be pulled by one guild and end up having it leash or the pull fail so being picked up by the other guild. All I know is that when I got in the game I was made aware we had the last FTE and needed it pulled in. I was logging in because I got a batphone for Fesh. I didn't even know Eashen was up at all because no batphone was sent earlier because A/A was disqualified for tracker FTEs.

So go ahead and be upset that you got trained and it cost you some time. I know it sucks, it's happened to me over the course of my P99 more times than I can count spanning from Vox/Naggy through Trakanon and basically almost every worthwhile mob. Just don't fabricate a story that someone trained you purposely, or for some kind of vengeance, or even solely because they didn't feel like waiting.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 03-01-2018, 02:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure Opmeter just admitted that he made a mistake and he did not do it on purpose. They are paying for this mistake dearly for the next 30 days... no need to be a dick about it.