Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2018, 11:45 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think what everyone here is missing and has been overlooked is that Feshlak gates. Im not 100% sure what their plan was pulling it to the cubby but pushing a mob in that area is near impossible!

No one asked for your opinion, psycho.
Old 03-11-2018, 06:26 AM
Banned

yes they don't care they want to cater to the crybabies, i had a guy wayy back cry over an accident in the level 20's and they banned me
Old 04-09-2018, 10:58 AM
Fire Giant

[QUOTE=getsome;2668710 you reap what you sow. I hope you get a 60 day rather than disbanded on your next one.

The only slap in the face to this community has been the poor leadership of your guild and the constant lies and denials of the offenses you have been committing for quite some time.[/QUOTE]

I will settle for the 40 day. Thanks for proving my statement once again. After dealing with every guild leadership team on this server, I can without a doubt say Breaken was the most obtuse and his leadership team below him or next to him were just as bad. I hope the players still tagged take this time to guild remove themselves and prove they will not be associated with such garbage. Those who stay are rubber stamping the continuous poor leadership of this guild and deserve the next suspension which will follow.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will settle for the 40 day. Thanks for proving my statement once again. After dealing with every guild leadership team on this server, I can without a doubt say Breaken was the most obtuse and his leadership team below him or next to him were just as bad. I hope the players still tagged take this time to guild remove themselves and prove they will not be associated with such garbage. Those who stay are rubber stamping the continuous poor leadership of this guild and deserve the next suspension which will follow.
awakened will always be class-r scum to me.
Closed Thread