Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 06-14-2022, 01:26 PM
Sarnak

Default Took a long break... looking for old friends

Heyo fellas all my friends lists are now empty for whatever reason. Been gone a while and was trying to see if there was any of my old buddies still hanging around. I mained Merkules the dps monk for years in Bregan D'aerthe. Not looking for drama or reliving old raid feuds just seeing if anyone that I once knew or knew me was still knocking around. PM me here or send message to Tickle or Whodatnation online
Old 06-14-2022, 04:40 PM
Fire Giant

Hi! Welcome back!
Old 06-14-2022, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

thanks dear happy to be back
Old 06-14-2022, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry you were in BDA
Old 06-14-2022, 08:37 PM
Sarnak

BDA was a great community of people to be guilded with. If your guild didn't get along with leadership that doesn't change that. I wish they were still around. In my experience far more laid back and fun than many of the top tier guilds ive been around before and since. Appreciate your condolences though. Refer to original post where I asked for no drama.
Old 06-14-2022, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilleville [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA was a great community of people to be guilded with. If your guild didn't get along with leadership that doesn't change that. I wish they were still around. In my experience far more laid back and fun than many of the top tier guilds ive been around before and since. Appreciate your condolences though. Refer to original post where I asked for no drama.
Imagine
Old 06-15-2022, 08:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilleville [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't mind ripqosko, he is just a troll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-15-2022, 09:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't mind ripqosko, he is just a troll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol it’s all good I’m not sweating him. Was hoping I would have some old heads come through