Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 03:32 AM
Sarnak

Thank you very much Banzo for rezzing me not once, not twice but three times (/blush) in Sol A mere minutes ago. This gnome impersonating a grape wouldn't accept my money either. Huge thanks, gave me lvl 28.

/tipshat
Old 02-12-2011, 08:48 PM
VIP / Contributor

Thanks to the raiding guilds for giving us some relative peace lately. It hasn't gone unnoticed.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:37 PM
Orc

Could someone Sticky this thread please, with all the negative things you see in the forums it would be nice for the players to be able to find something positive without having to search for it.

Thank you to all the dev's and GM's for all the work you do for P99 and the community.

Thank you Uthgaard for the SoW you gave me yesterday, thank you for putting up with all the asshats that infect the server and the forums...

Thank you Hobby for the Rez that you gave my nOOb last night, when someone pulled Vox and trained an Ice Giant all the way to the Archeologist's room, who promptly pwnded my little ass.

There are so many other things I could thank you all for, just know that you are appreciated.
Old 02-13-2011, 12:39 PM
Sarnak

Here here! Sticky this thread ASAP. We need some positive things to see here too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Server runs much smoother without prima donnas prancing around being bitches like this is Walmart's Customer Service Department.
Old 02-14-2011, 05:09 AM
Decaying Skeleton

If 'Rants and Flames' gets a whole forum to itself, why not a whole forum for the positive posts thanking and honoring people for making the game fun?
'Raves and Laurels'? 'Heroes' Hall'?
Old 02-14-2011, 05:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tymex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If 'Rants and Flames' gets a whole forum to itself, why not a whole forum for the positive posts thanking and honoring people for making the game fun?
'Raves and Laurels'? 'Heroes' Hall'?
Same reason the news department doesn't focus on feel good stories.
Old 02-14-2011, 05:27 AM
Fire Giant

Thanks to Banzo who has given me a few rezzes in uguk (I was not the only one either). Very patient player and kind player.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:11 AM
Kobold

The truth says,

We should have a forum dedicated to thanking people. Or dedicated to sharing stories about what great hapened on this server. I think people could visit and see a different side. Also if a forum becomes in to a rant or rave. Or gets out of hands we can move the topic elsewhere. The forum should be positive stories only. I think the players will appreciate it. If the acts they do in game that are friendly are noticed, not just by one , but to everyone. People deserve to be thanked and known for their courageous acts of kindness. I for one am for this.

Old 02-14-2011, 11:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks to the raiding guilds for giving us some relative peace lately. It hasn't gone unnoticed.
We <3 you too Uthgaard, happy valentines!
Old 02-14-2011, 04:37 PM
Kobold

Lol on the raid guild post....

Want to thank India for getting me into this game, TMO guild for the BP the other night, Deedlitelf for being awesome game friend, Killeric for the 100 free rezz's in lguk, and all my Peace Pipe brothers and sisters.

Oh and u too GM's.
Closed Thread