Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2023, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousHalflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably from Joe Rogan. Stupid people seem to think that moron speaks gospel when he can barely comprehend the Sunday comics.
You know why people like Joe Rogan? because he doesn't preach. His podcast is all about bringing in people who are smarter than him, to broach topics that are underheard or unpopular, or just plain cool.

He listens, and then asks questions. You would know that if you ever tuned in. Joe Rogan is the type of person who looks at all the facts in front of him, and says, "Well I understand your point now that you've explained it to me, but what about this?"

All you know of the JRE is what the rabid libtard media spews at him because he dared question all the covid bullshit.

When the left tried to ban rational discussion, that's when we saw their true colors. You overplayed your hand.

Leftists don't want to think, they want to be told, and that's why they will always end up on the wrong side of history.

Democrats waged civil war upon the united states because they wanted black people in chains. You will never live that down.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1% mortality rate lmao - imagine if 1 in 100 people actually died from rona

where are you even getting this
Mortality rate means to have had the disease.

About half the country has so far. Eep.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know why people like Joe Rogan? because he doesn't preach. His podcast is all about bringing in people who are smarter than him, to broach topics that are underheard or unpopular, or just plain cool.

He listens, and then asks questions. You would know that if you ever tuned in. Joe Rogan is the type of person who looks at all the facts in front of him, and says, "Well I understand your point now that you've explained it to me, but what about this?"

All you know of the JRE is what the rabid libtard media spews at him because he dared question all the covid bullshit.

When the left tried to ban rational discussion, that's when we saw their true colors. You overplayed your hand.

Leftists don't want to think, they want to be told, and that's why they will always end up on the wrong side of history.

Democrats waged civil war upon the united states because they wanted black people in chains. You will never live that down.
More incorrect bootlicker assumptions. I've watched Rogan, thoroughly. The guy is a moron and, while he doesn't 'preach', he panders. It's trying to push his beliefs on others with a different name. The amount of ignorant misinformation that's come out of his podcast and morons like you eating it up should come with criminal charges for polluting the general pool of information.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:58 PM
Kobold

And for the record, Neil deGrasse Tyson is a narcissistic blowhard that, much like the ignorant conservatives he plays to, uses doom and gloom fear tactics to push his generally unimpressive bullshit. Everything he knows can be found in a book and memorized by everyone. There is NO practical application in which he can use his knowledge effectively without people with actual skill and knowledge, like engineers.
Old 03-27-2023, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is some grade A conservative bullshit👍
Old 03-27-2023, 02:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousHalflings [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And for the record, Neil deGrasse Tyson is a narcissistic blowhard that, much like the ignorant conservatives he plays to, uses doom and gloom fear tactics to push his generally unimpressive bullshit. Everything he knows can be found in a book and memorized by everyone. There is NO practical application in which he can use his knowledge effectively without people with actual skill and knowledge, like engineers.
That guy is a massive libtard lmao

Are you kidding
Old 03-27-2023, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you kidding
he is dead serious

that's why he can't be helped.
Old 03-27-2023, 07:20 PM
Banned

Hey, how did "the left" try to ban "rational discussion"?

Who? By what method? When?
Old 03-27-2023, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

covid

3 years is a long time ago, i forgive your memory
Old 03-27-2023, 07:48 PM
Banned

Who? By what method?

I've seen incredible amounts of covid disinformation. Please recall I spent most of the last year in hospitals, speaking with nurses and doctors daily.

Seems to me if someone was trying to squash that, they did a shitty job.
Closed Thread