Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess the 3-4 split synchronized kills is doing a lot to help recruitment or so I'm told. I don't know if that's the primary motivation or just for the cool/lulz factor. I know every time it happens it gets talked about in general chat and publicity is publicity.
I guess if that's the people you're aiming for then sure
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-31-2016, 01:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNteg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait what? I said it was nice to put a name to your P99 forum account because I was curious who you were. We talked on reddit too when the whole sideFX in Rathe Mtns thing came up in the Pleasant is an Asshole thread. I'm not rustled. you can XP me with me any time, i need more AAs. I don't give a shit what anyones tag is, or who you are. I just think it's funny that Dima goes out of his way to coordinate seru kill times.
oi, i guess i misunderstood the good luck getting xp groups thing. i think i understand context you were meaning now. no worries man.

we can duo in GE sometime if you like, i box a chanter, cleric and mage out of group when i solo over there
Old 10-31-2016, 01:52 PM
Banned

all guilds do that^

i'd rather join friends over some guild being like "join us we're the #1 instanced everquest guild"
Old 10-31-2016, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all guilds do that^

i'd rather join friends over some guild being like "join us we're the #1 instanced everquest guild"
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-31-2016, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which people would that be? The ones interested in hardcore raiding? I'd imagine that's exactly the people they're looking to reach. Every guild boasts their abilities in order to recruit including BDA. The BDA thread on the guild recruitment forums gets updated with new kills as soon as they happen just like any other guild does it not?
No, Chest is above all that. He the high and almighty paragon of phiny. The patron saint and the very definition of what every guild leader should be there.

You all take note cause if you aren't Chest, you aren't doing it right. (Including loot council all items to yourself because of you shortcomings on p99, therefore you must make up for it by being first to get everything cool)

You're my hero, Chest and most certainly not a spineless jellyfish!
Old 10-31-2016, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, Chest is above all that. He the high and almighty paragon of phiny. The patron saint and the very definition of what every guild leader should be there.

You all take note cause if you aren't Chest, you aren't doing it right. (Including loot council all items to yourself because of you shortcomings on p99, therefore you must make up for it by being first to get everything cool)

You're my hero, Chest and most certainly not a spineless jellyfish!
Only one Luclin loot so far, I must be doing a piss poor job of gearing myself first.
Old 10-31-2016, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

It's time for Detoxx to batphone the server reset and surrender the next 8 hours of his life to the neckbeard.
Old 10-31-2016, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only one Luclin loot so far, I must be doing a piss poor job of gearing myself first.
Time to refresh that loot council then, no? Those mindless peons just don't know who you are and how much you deserve.

More brainwashing is in order, sheeple.
Old 10-31-2016, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's time for Detoxx to batphone the server reset and surrender the next 8 hours of his life to the neckbeard.
I'm at work but good raiding guilds can clear everything in just under 3 hours. Not that bad, imo. A typical trakanon or vs raid for the BDA of old on P99!
Old 10-31-2016, 02:25 PM
Fire Giant

Chest please come back to p99! Detoxx is running rampant with the FTEs! We need our cryptonite to kill this amazing super human!
Closed Thread