Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2017, 10:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2.5 weeks until PoP/LoY drop.

The tears in Plane of Storm are looking to be at peak levels days 1-14.
Oh the days spent in Plane of Fire adding AA's to my Ranger on live. Those were the days.
Old 01-13-2017, 11:00 AM
Banned

table is camped
Old 01-13-2017, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

I intend on training the charm birds to tables anytime they are up.
Old 01-13-2017, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh the days spent in Plane of Fire adding AA's to my Ranger on live. Those were the days.
I got my mage so many AAs there. I was the dedicated COTHer, and had a friend hop on my account so I could sleep. We had a group there for ....ever.

THOSE were the days. Thanks for bringing up PoF. Also, my most favourite NPC in PoP was Blazzaxx the Omnifiend. Not the fight, not the graphic of the NPC....it's all due to the name.
Old 01-13-2017, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

BoT too. For about 1 month...before the nerf. I would invis, go to a 'safe spot', charm an elemental, deck him out with gear and buffs, and watch him melt everything. Even the minis that dropped the ....items that give spells. My elemental would destroy everything.

Stupid ass SoE caught on and then made the minis start to summon the caster after they took 10% damage from their charmed pet. That sucked.
Old 01-13-2017, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I intend on training the charm birds to tables anytime they are up.
We should do an AE group tonight in the Deep. Need 20% to cap normal EXP and I need some AAs banked too.

PS - Thoses birds burn charm first 1-3 seconds they're aggroed, it's unresistable and they've since removed the HP Buff on it allowing you to cheese and block the charm with Virtue line. So unless you've got a DA, good luck.

Level 105s still get in charm loops unless you can get your Mercenary to eat the charm for you.
Old 01-13-2017, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We should do an AE group tonight in the Deep. Need 20% to cap normal EXP and I need some AAs banked too.

PS - Thoses birds burn charm first 1-3 seconds they're aggroed, it's unresistable and they've since removed the HP Buff on it allowing you to cheese and block the charm with Virtue line. So unless you've got a DA, good luck.

Level 105s still get in charm loops unless you can get your Mercenary to eat the charm for you.
I remember being able to range it. I can do Deep tonight.
Old 01-13-2017, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-13-2017, 02:49 PM
Banned

you're literally the only one who cares?
Old 01-13-2017, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're literally the only one who cares?