Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2019, 10:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzl0011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are at least 8 different options of mobs for 39-50. You dont need to group and you dont need jboots. Sow pots ftw. I honestly figured out something when I was 75% of the way through 49 that would have probably saved me about a week or more in my leveling. That was a tough pill to swallow.

Once you hit 44 it's so much easier with a better nuke.
Please share [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-04-2019, 12:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please share [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright, I love this game and appreciate everything Rogean and crew have done. Magician is my favorite class and hope this helps other magicians.

If anyone needs combines send me a tell in game "bababooey" and I will combine for free. Let's blow the spell market up! My research is 175.

In my opinion a level 37 mob is the sweet spot.

1. Guard McCluskey in West Karana. Level 37 with 6 min 40 spawn time and drops guard bracer. Bind yourself at guard lanarius in NK, kill mccluskey and donlan until you cant move anymore, gate, turn in and run back. Drops box of Abu kar.

2. Einhurst + Ulrich: these are great, einhurst drops box of Abu kar. Level 35 and 31.

3. Dom, brandy and lush mcmannus in Everest. Level 40 warriors. Need to be 44 to do these guys.

4. Bashers in ogguk. Several mobs. Good pp. 24min spawns but do 4-5 of them in your rotation and it's close to 6:40

5. Spectres- heavily camped. I did these but not as efficient imho.

6. High keep - 4th floor. Level 35 mcnabe chicks. High zem. 6 min spawns.

7. High keep Basement. 41 necro. Great xp. Tough fight. 6 min spawn. Good level 49 spot. High zem.

8. West freeport guards. Good xp, good loot, 22 min spawn. Do 4 in rotation.

9. Butcher block- level 40 guards.

4th floor of high keep with a cleric duo is untouchable xp from 36-44. You can do 12 mobs in 9 minutes 30 seconds, go sell, med and do it again. You can invis your cleric partner from the top floor if he is standing at the merchant on 1st floor next to the bard.

Get level 50 bro's. Send me a tell in game if you have questions. I am always LFG so hit me up I need to camp gear!
Last edited by mzl0011; 12-04-2019 at 12:07 PM..
Old 12-04-2019, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzl0011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright, I love this game and appreciate everything Rogean and crew have done. Magician is my favorite class and hope this helps other magicians.

If anyone needs combines send me a tell in game "bababooey" and I will combine for free. Let's blow the spell market up! My research is 175.

1. Guard McCluskey in West Karana. Level 37 with 6 min 40 spawn time and drops guard bracer. Bind yourself at guard lanarius in NK, kill mccluskey and donlan until you cant move anymore, gate, turn in and run back. Drops box of Abu kar.

2. Einhurst + Ulrich: these are great, einhurst drops box of Abu kar. Level 35 and 31.

3. Dom, brandy and lush mcmannus in Everest. Level 40 warriors. Need to be 44 to do these guys.

4. Bashers in ogguk. Several mobs. Good pp. 24min spawns but do 4-5 of them in your rotation and it's close to 6:40

7. High keep Basement. 41 necro. Great xp. Tough fight. 6 min spawn. Good level 49 spot. High zem.

4th floor of high keep with a cleric duo is untouchable xp from 36-44. You can do 12 mobs in 9 minutes 30 seconds, go sell, med and do it again. You can invis your cleric partner from the top floor if he is standing at the merchant on 1st floor next to the bard.

Get level 50 bro's. Send me a tell in game if you have questions. I am always LFG so hit me up I need to camp gear!
Get this man a medal!
Old 12-05-2019, 07:06 AM
Banned

im salty now. thanks for that
Old 12-05-2019, 03:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

simply awesome
Old 12-05-2019, 03:21 PM
Kobold

Thank Dolala*n for this rushed buggy mage nerf. Arguably wesk proof of classic and rushed implementation of it all brought us to where we are today.
Old 12-05-2019, 04:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Based on evidence so far, it seems the most classic solution is to add the (always?) uncraftable pet spells back on vendors. The unclassic part of that would be it took 13 days to change instead of the 2 months it took the original eq live developers.
Shout out to when we thought we would get a fix in week 2.

Not bashing, I rEsPeC staff activity but complete radio silence is bit rough. Word on the street is Rogean MIA so others can't get the nod to release the patch. Hope he's sipping winter sun pinacoladas.... Mmm fresh 😎

Also... free server.
Old 12-05-2019, 04:35 PM
Aviak

And btw, Baba is a saint.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shout out to when we thought we would get a fix in week 2.

Not bashing, I rEsPeC staff activity but complete radio silence is bit rough. Word on the street is Rogean MIA so others can't get the nod to release the patch. Hope he's sipping winter sun pinacoladas.... Mmm fresh 😎

Also... free server.
No thanksgiving xp didnt shut off teal transfers. Not looking real good tbh.
Old 12-05-2019, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

XP bonus for green/teal would have been moronic anyway. Artificially boosting hundreds of casual douchebags into the 40+ game isn't really what these servers need. And doing it only for blue would have caused too much whining.

Are Teal transfers STILL active?
Closed Thread