Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2016, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but i did buy drugs
Sod did I!!!
Well... alcohol. Some Jim Beam Apple.
Old 11-26-2016, 01:35 AM
Fire Giant

I got a pair of rock port shoes off of amazon for $55. The next day they went up to $110. Lucky me.
Old 11-26-2016, 01:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just bought games, for myself! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't really celebrate Christmas anyway. It's not on Dec. 25th :P

Hmmm... just picked up uh Endless Space: Gold edition, and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - game of the year deluxe edition. I have the original box, the GOTY box, and decided to get the GOTY deluxe edition since it's on sale at steam. ARMA 2 yesterday, along with Space Rangers HD, Knights of Pen and Paper +1 edition, and some table DLC's for pinball fx2 (finished my Star Wars collection). Didn't spend much at all, about $30, while the rest of my wallet balance waits on the new Behtesda tables releasing in a couple weeks... ooooh looking so fwd to those! Skyrim, Fallout and Doom!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] very very nice!
Token "when are you going to play all those?" reply [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-26-2016, 02:36 AM
Planar Protector

Shout out to Jerry...
don't worry i ain't read thread...

Swish lol wtf...

awe man.. wtf tho... you just don't care if... probably trying to make a point? .... How I'm Not?... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p2cCUdO_ow do you respawn to provide boundary information?

Goodie Mob - Black Ice (Sky High) ft. OutKast <- Music Enter at own Risk. *Should have read thread and looked around... leaving mistake... /bow.
Last edited by entruil; 11-26-2016 at 02:43 AM..
Old 11-26-2016, 03:00 AM
Planar Protector

Yay cyber Monday.

Someone please link me to a good place that I can get a new rig on sale? Halp

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-26-2016, 03:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Token "when are you going to play all those?" reply [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was part of the reasoning for the choices. Only one of those games has a serious time commitment, but I've already got somewhere around 1k hrs into Oblivion, including having save backups on dvd. Knights of pen and paper I've had on android since it launched a few years back, so more casual play now and again.

Endless space is a deep 4x, but it's matches are not very long, and learning curve doesn't look bad. Pinball fx2 is very casual, I'm usually in and out in 20 minutes an evening. ARMA 2, I'm very experienced at ARMA 1 and 3 (My Battlefield series replacement), so learning curve is no issue, and technically it replaces ARMA 3 for my laptop since it runs poorly on it if at all (my desktop's ded right now). I'm actually surprised with ARMA 2's performance, it looks great and runs nice on my laptop, and only cost me 3 friggen bucks hah! imo best deal all year. Space Rangers is pretty casual too.

Plus some other games I play, like the long dark, EQ1, X3 Terran Conflict, Skyrim, Quake 3. Games I've put time into, and have room for them on my little SSD drive on my laptop. So it's not like I'm playing 1TB worth of games, only 128GB on this SSD and it's split with some work stuff.

Ah but I get the time in, since I don't watch TV. Usually a few hrs an evening I get in, couple games. I don't usually play the same game night after night, more like once or twice a week. Probably won't buy any new games until next summer, I don't buy much first half of the year.
Old 11-26-2016, 03:16 AM
Planar Protector

Where are the cyber Monday deals for rigs?

Is IBUYPOWER doing anything?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-26-2016, 03:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yay cyber Monday.

Someone please link me to a good place that I can get a new rig on sale? Halp
Well there is like newegg and stuff. This is a site to check out, have had it bookmarked like 15yrs http://www.pricewatch.com/ and have bought stuff through it. They don't sell things there, not a commerce site. They just list shops and distributors there, list their prices and deals and such.
Last edited by Daywolf; 11-26-2016 at 03:27 AM..
Old 11-28-2016, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still no vidyo card dillz worthy of my ducats. Newegg has shit $10 off a $260 card big fkn whoop.

Anyone else looking?
If you have time to camp Amazon's site all day, they have some good lightning deals sometimes. Newegg been doing "black November" shitty deals all month instead of good ones on "Black Friday" for a couple years now :c
Old 11-28-2016, 03:00 PM
Banned

I went to walmart on thanksgiving out of boredom because I kinda hate my family. I bought myself a 3DS game.
Closed Thread