Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2019, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Federal crime charges... but if he is officially guilty, does that make them Federal crime convictions?
Old 11-15-2019, 06:24 PM
Sarnak

Now they are, barring a pardon. But if Donny pardons Stone its an official admittance of guilt and waives his right to plead the 5th.
Old 11-15-2019, 06:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Things Roger Stone is guilty of, officially

Witness Tampering
Lying about never discussing Credico conversations witht the campaign
Lying about telling Lawmakers he never texted or emailed with credico re: wikileaks
Lying about not having Credico carry messages to Assange
Lying about Credico being his only gobetween to Wikileaks
Lying to lawmakers he didnt discuss wikileaks via emails with third parties
Obstructing proceedings by lying and concealing records.
What happened to russian collusion?
Old 11-15-2019, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happened to russian collusion?
Roger Stone wasn't on trial for collusion. Hope that helps.
Old 11-15-2019, 06:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
T) Armed civilians overthrow a tyrannical government
J) Actually it's more complicated than that, and wouldn't have been possible without the backing of a foreign superpower
T) Well if the civilians weren't armed and didn't revolt there wouldn't be an America
J) How is that even relevant when we've already established France helped arm and support the revolt.
T) J wouldn't round people up cos he is scared of dieing
J) I wouldn't round people up regardless
T) You're just mad your team lost
J) I don't think a monarch from 300 years ago is 'my team', besides which, is an ak and a glock a defence against a properly equipped and deployed team?

I'm not against civilian guns, but the idea that you can overthrow the government with a glock and an AK, or even prevent an arrest at your house, is laughable.

Police have to deal with holed up gun wielders all the time.
Well duh Jim, attacking a tyrannical government with your armed forces isn't the only thing that happens during a rebellion. You look for allies like we did in the revolutionary war. Would france have helped us if we were completely helpless?

This is what is called making your own luck. You put yourself in position for countries like france to help you when you arm yourself and make yourself a major player.
Last edited by Teppler; 11-15-2019 at 06:57 PM..
Old 11-15-2019, 06:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Roger Stone wasn't on trial for collusion. Hope that helps.
You guys have been very vague about what Roger Stone did. Don't give me the title of the crime, explain to me what Roger Stone did that hurt America.

The reality is no one cares about these "crimes" except rabid dems. This will be outlined by your failure to explain his crimes.
Old 11-15-2019, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well duh Jim, attacking a tyrannical government with your armed forces isn't the only thing that happens during a rebellion. You look for allies like we did in the revolutionary war. Would france have helped us if we were completely helpless?

This is what is called making your own luck. You put yourself in position for country's like france to help you when you arm yourself and make yourself a major player.
I'm glad you've finally come round to what I said. You're not going to successfully revolt without either getting (a significant portion of) the army on your side and / or foreign assistance.
Old 11-15-2019, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm glad you've finally come round to what I said. You're not going to successfully revolt without either getting (a significant portion of) the army on your side and / or foreign assistance.
And you aren't going to get any element of a successful revolt off the floor if you are disarmed pussies.
Old 11-15-2019, 07:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
You guys have been very vague about what Roger Stone did. Don't give me the title of the crime, explain to me what Roger Stone did that hurt America.

The reality is no one cares about these "crimes" except rabid dems. This will be outlined by your failure to explain his crimes.

Roger Stone's charges were separate from the conspiracy charges. The conspiracy charges were stepped on by Barr when he came in, and fully buried because Barr was hired to be Trump's fixer.

This does however prove that the Trump campaign was in contact with Wikileaks, which is acknowledged as a Russian intelligence tool. So while the trial for Stone wasnt about conspiracy... it proved that it happened, and Stone, convicted of being the go between, was convicted of lying about it to Congress.
Old 11-15-2019, 07:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Roger Stone's charges were separate from the conspiracy charges. The conspiracy charges were stepped on by Barr when he came in, and fully buried because Barr was hired to be Trump's fixer.

This does however prove that the Trump campaign was in contact with Wikileaks, which is acknowledged as a Russian intelligence tool. So while the trial for Stone wasnt about conspiracy... it proved that it happened, and Stone, convicted of being the go between, was convicted of lying about it to Congress.
#1- No

#2- No one cares

#3- No
Closed Thread