Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2019, 07:09 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's like I told ya fellas, she's a rat. She'll go back on all her impractical promises and lead an incremental revolution. That's a good thing.

Warren 2020
Old 11-15-2019, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And you aren't going to get any element of a successful revolt off the floor if you are disarmed pussies.
Nor if you are armed pussies.

Thats why control of the media is so important. They can control the ideas people are exposed to, they can alter behaviour. They can create scapegoats. They can label those they don't desire as unpatriotic and turn their fellow citizens on them.

I see why you are internet battling; you're worried about the mind control of your fellow citizens and you want to break the spell.
Old 11-15-2019, 07:16 PM
Sarnak

You don't care because you're burying your head in the sand and begging Trump to generously take a shit in the hole so you have snacks while you wait. Anyone actually interested in reality does.
Old 11-15-2019, 07:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nor if you are armed pussies.

Thats why control of the media is so important. They can control the ideas people are exposed to, they can alter behaviour. They can create scapegoats. They can label those they don't desire as unpatriotic and turn their fellow citizens on them.

I see why you are internet battling; you're worried about the mind control of your fellow citizens and you want to break the spell.
That's why you have an armed society that knows what they are doing with their guns. If a population takes guerrilla tactics in it's own neighborhood against a tyrannical government, that's big trouble. It's essentially what happened during Vietnam.

Jim you are coming across like a battered woman. "Everything is helpless, lets just do our best talking out way out of this abuse"
Old 11-15-2019, 07:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's why you have an armed society that knows what they are doing with their guns. If a population takes guerrilla tactics in it's own neighborhood against a tyrannical government, that's big trouble. It's essentially what happened during Vietnam.
LOL my sides
Old 11-15-2019, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Do you have a lot of battered women in your life? I'm not familiar with how they talk. I'm not sure how thats relevant either: I thought we were having an exchange of information (well I provided information, you provided mainly 'America fuck yeahs' and insults).

I am not sure how comparable an invading occupying force would be to a domestic one. I'm interested in exploring the idea though.
Old 11-15-2019, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You guys have been very vague about what Roger Stone did. Don't give me the title of the crime, explain to me what Roger Stone did that hurt America.

The reality is no one cares about these "crimes" except rabid dems. This will be outlined by your failure to explain his crimes.
During the course of the investigation he lied to investigators. That's a crime. Sorry that you think that your guys are immune.
Old 11-15-2019, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Jim you are coming across like a battered woman. "Everything is helpless, lets just do our best talking out way out of this abuse"
Sexism! Victim blaming! YEAH!
Old 11-15-2019, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not even sure where he is going with that. Like is he saying he's being abusive to me and I keep the conversation open instead of walking away?

Or is it because I believe civilian weaponry alone is not an effective guarantee against tyranny?

That particular accusation of being a beaten woman caught me by suprise. Thats the joy of engaging with you Tepplar. Always suprising!
Old 11-15-2019, 07:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
During the course of the investigation he lied to investigators. That's a crime. Sorry that you think that your guys are immune.
I just don't see it as a serious crime when you get a bunch of Dems taking their turns beating him over the head to recite stories 48 hours straight to get him to commit perjury on something inconsequential. I just don't care much. Sorry.
Closed Thread