Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 02:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's cute coming from a guy with no arguments, no evidence, and really nothing at all except snide remarks, who's trying to argue against historical facts.
Old 03-31-2015, 03:41 PM
Aviak

This thread was really epic until everyone started moaning about classic vs p99 & boxing allowed in classic vs bannable. Who the hell cares? Why are people nit picking every damn statement people make?

The real issue is, this guy picked up a woman with Alzheimer's off the street and tells her that he is her husband every day. Then uses her as an excuse to get an IP exception. Lowest of the low.

But really though, some of you are harsh like others have stated. I was surprised to read some of this stuff considering how nice some people usually have been in game since I started playing. Who cares if its truth or not, it won't change anything. No need to make an epic thread about it. You can obviously tell he's lying about some of it with some of his statements as well.

TL;DR Who cares? He got hit with a BFG
Old 03-31-2015, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your wife's account is not deleted, we don't delete accounts.

I don't know your circumstances, but the punishment is 30 days suspension and in a second infraction the account will be permanently banned.

So unless your wife's account has had a previous boxing infringement, it too will only be suspended for 30 days.

TLDR: just clearing up that we don't delete accounts.
What is frustrating to me as a player is this guy who didn't two box at all to an advantage gets hammered, but someone like lite sometimes four boxes on raids for three years with zero punishment. Smedy PLed himself and got a 14 day suspension. The punishment just doesn't seem to fit the crime and that is very concerning as a player.
Old 03-31-2015, 03:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is frustrating to me as a player is this guy who didn't two box at all to an advantage gets hammered, but someone like lite sometimes four boxes on raids for three years with zero punishment. Smedy PLed himself and got a 14 day suspension. The punishment just doesn't seem to fit the crime and that is very concerning as a player.
I didn't know about any of this, but if true..... ^^This.
Old 03-31-2015, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The punishment just doesn't seem to fit the crime and that is very concerning as a player.
Well keep in mind, you're only hearing the player's side of the story in all of these cases. The GMs might not tell us every little fact about every little case, but I'd imagine that they know a ton of details that make their punishments make more sense.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-31-2015, 04:10 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-31-2015, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I lol'd ^^
Old 03-31-2015, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Okay I lol'd.
Old 03-31-2015, 04:16 PM
Retired Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I needed that. Was good timing. Thank you
Old 03-31-2015, 04:17 PM
Banned

I feel like the people criticizing the staff have probably never been in a position of authority like that. If you have you'd know you generally try to make good decisions but people second, third and quaduple guess you at every turn, even when you make good decisions. It gets extra bad when people play "victim" and tell their story in a way that conveniently makes them look more innocent than they really are.
Closed Thread