Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 02:39 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susvain2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe you just shouldn't two box

glad you're banned
Yea because giving some bags is series stuff I should have got a year. You never know if I would have had another 20 min I would have made some more bags and doubled her inventory space now that would have been game over.
Old 03-24-2015, 02:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greymantle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well when you get to experience Alzheimer's you might understand or maybe not based on your post.
you completely missed his point
Old 03-24-2015, 03:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greymantle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea because giving some bags is series stuff I should have got a year. You never know if I would have had another 20 min I would have made some more bags and doubled her inventory space now that would have been game over.
cheaters never win, thanks for letting us know you're a scumbag. Now i know to avoid you at all causts
Old 03-24-2015, 03:18 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susvain2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cheaters never win, thanks for letting us know you're a scumbag. Now i know to avoid you at all causts
How will I ever sleep.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:09 AM
Sarnak

Why did you even make this post?
Old 03-24-2015, 06:22 AM
Sarnak

Sorry for the circumstances, and sorry for the relentless hate. Hope it all works out as it should. I suggest you stop replying to keep the blood-lust from gaining more and more fuel.
Old 03-24-2015, 06:55 AM
VIP / Contributor

I'm sorry to hear about your wife who has Alzheimers. Had to help my family take care of my grandfather who passed away from the same disease, so it hits home for sure.
You have to look at this from the perspective of the staff, though. If they let everyone who said they wanted to look at their wife's character side by side on the same computer, all the uberguilds would have a lot of family members that had recently had the disease as well that played EverQuest.

It's nothing personal against you, it's just a matter of the fact that if the staff allows one person to do it, everyone should be allowed to do it. You made a mistake by logging on two characters, and 30 days from now, you will be unbanned as will her character, most likely without an IP exemption anymore.
Again, I'm sorry to hear about your wife, and I hope the best for her and her family. I know what it's like to lose someone to that disease. It's devastating; I lived it for 5 years before my grandfather passed away. But exceptions cannot be made for a specific individual based on tragedy.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 03-24-2015, 07:05 AM
Planar Protector

I feel with a little more investigation into the matter, if the guy's story holds up and he wasn't actively using the other character, he shouldn't be punished for an easy mistake to make. But, yeah, it's much more efficient to just ban him.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:29 AM
Aviak

I'm glad to see they actively ban boxers.
Old 03-24-2015, 10:42 AM
Fire Giant

Hey pals, I have cancer, flesh eating disease, athletes foot and HIV, that's why I RMT'd, because I don't have enough time left on earth to play legit! Being *suspended*, not banned, is such BS!

*EDIT* Added flesh eating disease an athletes foot to my affliction list.
Bhear Ghrillz - Level 51 Druid - Dial A Port | Oggre - Level 44 Warrior | Revenance Vampirus - Level 40 Necromancer | Mottley Crue - Level 30 Rogue | Renovatio - Level 3 Cleric | Abradolf Lincler - Level 40 Cleric | Drowning - Level 35 Enchanter | Oradan Omnipotent - Level 57 Magician | Chubbz Zilla - Level 40 Monk - Scaled Brotherhood
Closed Thread