Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up Game of Thrones (**No Spoilers**)

So, I started watching this over the weekend and am liking it so far despite all the gore and misogyny. I accidentally started with Season 2 though somehow and now that I am back at Season 1 it seems the world wasn't as shitty as it is in Season 2. Still pretty dark, but at least a few decent human beings. Seems like the only ones from Season 2 were Tyrion, Varys and John Snow.

Oh yeah, fuck the Lannisters.
Old 10-25-2016, 12:45 PM
Banned

mods please merge this thread we already have one
Old 10-25-2016, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

This thread is about what I e watched so far and contains no spoilers. That other thread contains spoilers. I cannot participate in that discussion without spoiling the story. We can discuss the early parts of the story here (I just finished episode 4 (or maybe 6?) of season one after mistakenly watching all of season 2 ^^
Old 10-25-2016, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

... Hodor?
Old 10-25-2016, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... Hodor?
Yeah, he and the Stark children don't seem evil. I meant more of the power players though. The folk of Winterfell seem like a respectable lot in general.
Old 10-25-2016, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, he's not an evil character. Here's a non-spoiler spoiler from S04 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you binge watching it? I started at the end of season 2, went back and watched the first two seasons then onward during the run. My fav char was Ned Stark since I like Sean Bean's acting in most stuff he's done, including his ES:Oblivion voice acting. If you think the story is dark now... hehehe
Old 10-25-2016, 01:31 PM
Aviak

Lol

Medievil themed soap operas. Floppy weiners in every episode.

Kind of funny they make this drive,l but won't create a real Dungeons & Dragons movie even though that is the foundation of all the midevil movies and shows we have today. Every one is entitled to their opinion. Glad your liking it

https://youtu.be/XjzC2DRgEo4
Blue
Old 10-25-2016, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, he's not an evil character. Here's a non-spoiler spoiler from S04 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you binge watching it? I started at the end of season 2, went back and watched the first two seasons then onward during the run. My fav char was Ned Stark since I like Sean Bean's acting in most stuff he's done, including his ES:Oblivion voice acting. If you think the story is dark now... hehehe
Yeah ^^ well, sorta. I am watching it until I finish season one, then have to wait through Black November until I find a box set of all 6 seasons on BD for a reasonable discount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaosfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol

Medievil themed soap operas. Floppy weiners in every episode.

Kind of funny they make this drive,l but won't create a real Dungeons & Dragons movie even though that is the foundation of all the midevil movies and shows we have today. Every one is entitled to their opinion. Glad your liking it

https://youtu.be/XjzC2DRgEo4
What weiners? Not seen any of those yet, but it is full of unhappy 'love' scenes :/ Bought it at Walmart though, do they sell censored versions like they do with music? Cannot understand why wiener would be more offensive than human entrails tbh. Perhaps I've just not reached the wiener episodes.

Also, there is a Dingeons and Dragons movie. It is pretty silly though^^
Old 10-25-2016, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaosfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Medievil
who else was triggered sound off
Old 10-25-2016, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Well, I've not gotten very far into it yet, but if I am understanding Daywolf's suggestion about how dark it is, I think panevil or maybe intraevilmight be more appropriate. Medievil just sounds too mediocre.