Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2014, 01:34 PM
Banned

So can we all agree this server sucks because of players like magnar?
Old 11-09-2014, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally, I only saw Dizsco from BDA in the area I was killing in with a 20+ mob train on him
LOL. sorry bud but if you think 20 mobs is a problem you've got another thing coming.
Old 11-09-2014, 01:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read Derubael's post. Please, one of you morons go read the post. Nowhere does it say the whole zone needs to be monopolized, just part of it where other people are being disrupted. It's allowed *if it isn't fucking with the gaming experience of other players*.
Sounds like you were fucking with Dizsco's gaming experience. You should leave more mobs up for him.
Old 11-09-2014, 01:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfertal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So can we all agree this server sucks because of players like magnar?
Second, can I get a 3rd so the Motion Carries?
Old 11-09-2014, 01:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Second, can I get a 3rd so the Motion Carries?
Petition signed.
Old 11-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Read Derubael's post. Please, one of you morons go read the post. Nowhere does it say the whole zone needs to be monopolized, just part of it where other people are being disrupted. It's allowed *if it isn't fucking with the gaming experience of other players*.
Sounds like you should have petitioned for a GM to intervene then, if you thought the 4 bards in the zone were monopolizing all the mobs.

I know Dizsco left OT shortly after you got done whining to Chest to go to another zone without 3 other bards pulling mobs.

You could have done the same - there are at least 10 other zones someone your level could get EXP.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 11-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfertal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You whole argument is Hypocritical.
lol at one point you say its unfair when your puller goes to grab a mob, that potential respawns from the bards kite repop and kill your puller? Heaven forbid these mobs respawn and make this game somewhat challenging for your puller to bring mobs into your group.
Heaven forbid someone not have to lose hours of their EXP because a ton of mobs spawned on top of them while they're pulling multiple times. Glad you think it's just 'somewhat challenging' to essentially be continually trained by someone else's pulls.

Seems like the only people defending this fucktard are other bards or BDA. No surprise there.
Old 11-09-2014, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really dont understand why people go to OT to exp to begin with..... and then expect bards to not be there kiting.
+1. OP, go to Kaesora and get 2x the XP.

That being said, I really wish all PBAOE spells were limited to say 30-40 targets. If people tried to pull the entire zone in classic the way they do now in Chardok/OT/BW, they would have lagged out and died for sure.
Old 11-09-2014, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Sabertooth tigresses and thorney succulents. Serious bisuness.
Old 11-09-2014, 02:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like you should have petitioned for a GM to intervene then, if you thought the 4 bards in the zone were monopolizing all the mobs.

I know Dizsco left OT shortly after you got done whining to Chest to go to another zone without 3 other bards pulling mobs.

You could have done the same - there are at least 10 other zones someone your level could get EXP.
Did petition for a GM to intervene, already trying to bring up that issue to the senior staff because the response seemed completely contradictory to the intention of the rule.

Why should I, someone I'm grouping with, and 2 other groups of people have to leave a zone we were in first, for several hours before any bards even started pulling there, just because these asshats want to take up the majority of what was being pulled?

The only reason Dizsco and BDA got singled out is because Chest decided to be a cockbite about it. A group I was in had an issue with a guy from IB powerleveling where we had already been pulling from for a few hours in another zone and he wasn't responding to tells so I got in touch with Getsome. Guy apologized, buffed our group, and went elsewhere.

It's great that someone in a raid guild with near infinite resources feels the need to take exp away from people still trying to get to that point.
Closed Thread