Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2014, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Seems like the only people defending this fucktard are other bards or BDA. No surprise there.
More likely that no one cares. There's like 5 of these bard swarm kiting posts a week.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 11-09-2014, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The only reason Dizsco and BDA got singled out is because Chest decided to be a cockbite about it. A group I was in had an issue with a guy from IB powerleveling where we had already been pulling from for a few hours in another zone and he wasn't responding to tells so I got in touch with Getsome. Guy apologized, buffed our group, and went elsewhere.
Chest is abrasive, you aren't bringing any new revelation to the attention of these forums.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 11-09-2014, 02:11 PM
Banned

some people just want EZ mode EQ. think hard about that, OP
Old 11-09-2014, 02:12 PM
Fire Giant

wipe it clean. the hole is too deep.
Old 11-09-2014, 02:14 PM
Fire Giant

Honestly stop petitioning guides/GMs with this shit. I'm sure they are tired of dealing with it. Just go somewhere else so they can handle more important issues. Besides bards usually tire out after a couple of pulls anyway. Go afk, jerk off or whatever you gotta do, come back later.
Old 11-09-2014, 02:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chest is abrasive, you aren't bringing any new revelation to the attention of these forums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More likely that no one cares. There's like 5 of these bard swarm kiting posts a week.
Well if someone had fucking told me these things then I would have just let it go! I actually haven't seen any other bard swarm kiting posts since I started playing again, then again I haven't been looking for them. If there are that many of them, though, maybe someone should make some sort of concrete ruling about it specifically...

As far as Chest being abrasive, I didn't get that so much as 'there's other people fucking up the zone experience for multiple groups so I'm gonna let my BDA guy do it too instead of stepping up as a guild leader should and doing the right thing'. That was my take on the situation. Like I said, Dizsco was the only one I physically saw pulling in front of ME at the SF ramp. If I actually saw someone else I woulda done the same with them. The situation (initially) had nothing to do with the fact that Dizsco is in BDA, but I think Chest took it as such for whatever reason.

Someone mentioned most people know not to pull from in front of SF ramp, well Dizsco was and it pissed people off.
Old 11-09-2014, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Great thread. Get a good laugh anytime I read these. Petitionquest is funner than the game.

VS/Sev/Tal/Phara Dar/Gore/Inny/Trak all down this weekend grats Holocaust on all raid loot and zero variance.
Old 11-09-2014, 02:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great thread. Get a good laugh anytime I read these. Petitionquest is funner than the game.

VS/Sev/Tal/Phara Dar/Gore/Inny/Trak all down this weekend grats Holocaust on all raid loot and zero variance.
This festering pile of used condoms is still floating around?
Old 11-09-2014, 02:39 PM
Fire Giant

If you're not a bard, stop being terrible and go level somewhere else.
Old 11-09-2014, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Ya I'm such a cockbite because a BDA member was kiting a whopping 20 mobs in OT. Get over yourself. I tried to help, you're missing part of your brain, that isn't my fault.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread