Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will you take the coronavirus vaccine?
Yes, Absolutely. I cannot wait for it. 24 43.64%
Maybe, I am reluctant but scared of covid 10 18.18%
Not likely, I dont think i need it 10 18.18%
Never, I dont take vaccines. 7 12.73%
I cant it reacts with my hormone pills 4 7.27%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2020, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
15 is more shocking than any racial argle bargle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whats 15?
Old 11-23-2020, 12:16 PM
Fire Giant

I think if you want to sterilize people a massive federally-mandated vaccine program is the most cost efficient way to prevent births.

Then, the next agenda, to remove 90% of the population.

God's will will be done, whatever it may be. I can promise you that.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:17 PM
Banned

Ok well if the vaccine sterilizes people who take it, I'll start taking antivax seriously. Seems pretty unlikely!
Old 11-23-2020, 12:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok well if the vaccine sterilizes people who take it, I'll start taking antivax seriously. Seems pretty unlikely!
It seems unlikely because it's evil to you? Wake up.

I L L U M I N A T I Satan; worship God Almighty your Father.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IQ rises steadily across time, people are most definitely not getting dumber. Dumb people can't snag mates as well as smarties.

Dumb people of old are now slightly smarter, plus they have access to many tools to polish the turds they sell.
This is an interesting position to take. There is no way to prove or disprove it. Well played in that regard.
However, I propose that folks are the same now as they were thousands of years ago. There were genius' then as well as louts, just as there are today.
Louts can and do snag mates. Said mates may also or may not be louts and need to have a partner as much as anyone else, so that comment needs more thought. Consider the smart guy or gal that picks their mate based on their physical attractiveness and not their mental prowess.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:26 PM
Fire Giant

Dumb people are mating at a rate never foreseen. Dumb people of old are as dumb as God ever made them. The time to repent was NOW. He's 109 and still kills for Christ's sake!
Thou shalt not kill motherfucker!!!!

If you ever seek the mind of the Christ of God Almighty, beware, and be prepared to give up any normal earthly existence (as you formerly knew).
Be prepared for longsuffering, one of the Fruits of the Spirit.
Last edited by BarnabusCollins; 11-23-2020 at 12:29 PM..
Old 11-23-2020, 12:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IQ rises steadily across time, people are most definitely not getting dumber. Dumb people can't snag mates as well as smarties.

Dumb people of old are now slightly smarter, plus they have access to many tools to polish the turds they sell.

The internet is in the top 5 of most influential inventions/discoveries in human history.
The intent of the statement is to call attention that false doctrines are very well-reinforced by the net, and a profound ignorance can be sustained to the extent of flat-earthing, complete with the illusion of a critically-thinking social circle. The notion of "authority figures" has collapsed completely along with public trust in the postwar narrative and American institutions. Care for the classical norms of our civilization are also disintegrating, with majorities cheering on street violence, censorship honestly seeming necessary even to me perhaps, etc. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] So now, dumb people THINK they are much smarter than they are, and instead of being too embarrassed and lonely and impoverished to speak about it they squawk excitedly because they've confused all professed "experts" as equal, and therefore all of "informed opinion" as a choice of preferred aesthetics. After all, global warming isn't real and therefore all of science is out the window.

Since the most preferred aesthetic is vicious, short-term-minded anti-intellectualism we are placed in peril. The plebs are united in stupidity and our malfeasant leaders are not standing up to the Net's scrutiny sufficiently to impart a wise Daddy Dom energy into their little heads, unless they spew a bunch of hateful and ignorant bs to ride along. What's worse, we've been declining for so long now that even our rulers are just as stupid as most of you. If you watched Joe Rogan's rise you will understand what values are selling presently. Vacant "curiosity". Barely-hidden animus. Etc.

We should have demanded that every American citizen receive sufficient education in physics, chemistry and biology to develop a worldview grounded in scientific theory. Everyone should have done the optical experiments and chemistry to demonstrate atomic theory and the incredible granularity of our understanding of certain matters. I should be able to talk basic genetics and the mechanisms of vaccines etc with anyone. And they should have a realistic understanding of what is feasible at the outer limits of today's scientific theory. Every American citizen should feel comfortable disagreeing with a very "qualified" charlatan who's lying about the very basic building blocks of the physical world, instead of deferring to authority whenever convenient.

For instance the vaccine is not going to microchip or sterilize you, I promise. If it were doing either of these things, it would be extremely easily found-out. I sure wish technology were that advanced. Wouldn't you care to know about it if it were???

On the flip-side, COVID-19 was as likely engineered in a laboratory (yes, really.) as it is to have appeared naturally. It's a splice of several unlikely germs which appeared in a highly suspect location. It could have been recombined thus naturally, or equally plausibly, created in a laboratory. So you see, bothering to learn shit does bring some excitement and anti-establishment POV. Instead of flowing in the most typical tardo channels. Buying in to Russiagate 2. Election Fraud that Trump was telegraphing he would whine about no matter WHAT if he lost, 2 weeks before the election even happened, even tho he had no specific leads to reference then or now...
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-23-2020 at 12:41 PM..
Old 11-23-2020, 12:34 PM
Fire Giant

For instance the vaccine is not going to sterilize you, I promise.

WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS, ALL IS GOOD, HE PROMISED.

All sarcasm aside, this is how it really is. If God Almighty wants mass sterilization, it will occur.
Otherwise, it will not. I did NOT learn this from he Bible. I learned it from REAL life (after i had just burned my bible up cover to cover)

I'm not building me up. I'm not putting anyone down. I'm not bragging or boasting. His (God Almighty) will WILL be done, whatever it is.

Everything we love - he created.
Everything we hate - he willed.
He demands we go through longsuffering to stand beside Him and its NOT easy.
He demands we love one another, as he loved us.
His will will be done. Be it so.

He said to me, "If you do not repent I will come and fight against you with the sword of my mouth." Trust me folks, repent.
Last edited by BarnabusCollins; 11-23-2020 at 12:50 PM..
Old 11-23-2020, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whats 15?
The shooter kid
Old 11-23-2020, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For instance the vaccine is not going to sterilize you, I promise.

WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS, ALL IS GOOD, HE PROMISED.

All sarcasm aside, this is how it really is. If God Almighty wants mass sterilization, it will occur.
Otherwise, it will not. I did NOT learn this from he Bible. I learned it from REAL life (after i had just burned my bible up cover to cover)

I'm not building me up. I'm not putting anyone down. I'm not bragging or boasting. His (God Almighty) will WILL be done, whatever it is.

Everything we love - he created.
Everything we hate - he willed.
He demands we go through longsuffering to stand beside Him and its NOT easy.
He demands we love one another, as he loved us.
His will will be done. Be it so.

He said to me, "If you do not repent I will come and fight against you with the sword of my mouth." Trust me folks, repent.
OK nutjob
Closed Thread