Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2015, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

I need to find a warehouse with a crate of these bad boys so i can make some bank if people really buy them.
Old 09-15-2015, 02:18 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
going by that keyboard in the background, you're prone to making bad decisions with your money so i won't judge you
The computer was a gift from my Wife. How nice of you to pass judgement on somebody you don't even know. There's always one...

You don't win a prize for being an unemployed temp living with your Mother, but thanks for playing.
Last edited by Kranzo Quickstrike; 09-15-2015 at 02:44 AM..
Old 09-15-2015, 02:20 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRayken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, how much did you spend on that?

Edit: I hope not much, because the money you spent on that to some random ebay or amazon seller could've been donated to the Project 99 team...
I paid $20.00 and $6.00 for shipping.
Old 09-15-2015, 03:39 AM
Planar Protector

this thread makes me happy. well at least the opening post and the one directly above me. welcome!
Old 09-15-2015, 04:16 AM
Orc

Welcome to the game man! It sounds like you are excited to get started and it is awesome to see someone just finding p1999.

Don't listen to these other elitist douchebags who have been playing this game for far too long and think it merits them being a prick to someone just coming in. My dad just started and bought his copy as well. Some people enjoy having the real thing and not downloading products illegally.

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Old 09-15-2015, 04:42 AM
Large Bat

Thanks, dslaybac4 and bubur.

My whole reason for getting the game again was to play it like it was. I started playing a few days after it originally came out. When they changed the look of the toons it wasn't the same. I left a few months after that. Been playing Everquest 2.

Purchasing the game was and is the right thing to do. How everyone else obtained their copy is none of my business. I just patiently waited and watched Ebay. I just happen to get lucky with the copy I got.

I'm all set and ready to play. I'll be on sometime tomorrow evening.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:31 AM
Kobold

Get me in game ill be more than happy to help you out a little!
Pethex (60 Magician) - Healicious Naggy/Vox Cleric (52 Cleric) - Wolfpaw (51 Druid) - Dealicious (42 Shadow Knight) - Mezochist (40 Enchanter) - Teknokyo (35 Monk) - Jeeflav (40 Shaman) - http://omni1999.com.
Old 09-15-2015, 10:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kranzo Quickstrike [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The computer was a gift from my Wife.
Hey, don't get mad at that poster that your wife made a bad decision with money.
Old 09-15-2015, 11:25 AM
Sarnak

Back-lit keyboards are so pr0 if you're not a very good typist. Makes advanced hunt-and-peck much easier for simple folk like myself.
Old 09-15-2015, 11:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kranzo Quickstrike [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't win a prize for being an unemployed temp living with your Mother, but thanks for playing.
if i was a temp i wouldn't be unemployed

welcome to p99
Closed Thread