Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 09:56 AM
Orc

Default Few Questions

First hello everyone. I decided to take a look at a classic eq server as i played this game few years ago. I played until PoP came out (which ruined it imo). I also didnt really like luclin. I loved the game just b4 luclin came out.

I have a few questions now im a lil bit confused.

1. Are there more than just one classic servers? If so which one has the biggest population and what are the differences between the servers?

Id like to play on a server where velious and kunark are included but not luclin.

2. Whats the different between this forum and the eqemulator.org forum?

3. I playd a pally back in the old times, but i always wanted to be MT and were a lil sad as warrior was always better than me. So i would like to create a warrior this time, is warrior still the best MT? (grp, raid?)

4. What races are good for a warrior?

Hope for some answers and sorry for my bad english. Hope cyall ingame soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-05-2010, 10:28 AM
Sarnak

1) If you follow the directions on eqemulator, when you launch the server multiple servers will be availbile to you, not just this one. It is, however, the only comprehensive classic server there is at the moment; a few others may be in the works. There are no servers, as far as I know, that host only Everquest Trilogy.

2) This one deals specifically with the project1999 server

3) Yes as far as raids go, SK's are pretty equal to Warriors in the group setting with Paladins taking a close second.

4) Ogre, Barbarian, Dwarf, in that order, IMO
Closed Thread