Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2015, 09:01 AM
Orc

Default Greater Faydark Giveaway

Great turn out last night everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the event! I hope that anyone who sent me tells that I couldn't respond to understand that I had a LOT going on and it was very difficult to keep track of everything. Tell windows popping up left and right, trying to figure out what I was going to give away next, etc. I took some screenshots, but for some reason they are all messed up when I try to upload them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A HUGE thank you to everyone who donated items! I'm sure it will help a lot of new players get their feet under them and start that grind! And a special shout out and thank you to my fellow Dial a Port member Solonius for doing a last minute port from FoB and providing the beer to everyone. You all might remember him as the wolf running around so drunk you couldn't make out anything he was saying. You rock!

We'll definitely be doing this again! Next time I'll make sure to give everyone more warning. Thanks again!
Old 05-07-2015, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

If you need a reliable upload host alcoma, www.imgur.com - just click the upload button and click the pics you want to put up.

I've said it in other threads but nice to see the new starters being helped, I don't doubt we have some Daybreak sceptics among them and it's nice that they can get off to a good start.
Old 05-07-2015, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish
I've said it in other threads but nice to see the new starters being helped, I don't doubt we have some Daybreak sceptics among them and it's nice that they can get off to a good start.
Didn't even think about that.
Old 05-07-2015, 01:20 PM
Fire Giant

Was a huge turn out. I was helping distribute loot for a bit before my guild started a raid. Where are these people when I do an event?
Old 05-07-2015, 08:37 PM
Large Rat

I had fun even though I didnt get anything, imgur seems to break my screenshots turns them all white.
Closed Thread