Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2021, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Default Will Trump get convicted during impeachment trial?

I think that with the collective super computer level brain power we have on p99 forums we can answer this definitively.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-20-2021, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

I don't really know tbqh.

I'm not even really sure what would logistically be the best outcome would be really.

I'm not that smart.

I think the left, and some of the right now, was using it to force him to behave. And threaten him. 60% likely nothing will really come of it but a lot of angsty news. And some ad revenue clicks.

'vote of conscience'
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-20-2021 at 02:05 PM..
Old 01-20-2021, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Since he is so far being able to pardon all his known scum palz, I personally would like to see him convicted and behind bars.

But who knows. They may think it is better to not make him some kind of martyr and let him off. Really, don't know either.

Looking forward to some patch updates to rebalance the pardoning rules which are obviously being exploited right now. Bannable offense. :P
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-20-2021, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since he is so far being able to pardon all his known scum palz, I personally would like to see him convicted and behind bars.

But who knows. They may think it is better to not make him some kind of martyr and let him off. Really, don't know either.

Looking forward to some patch updates to rebalance the pardoning rules which are obviously being exploited right now. Bannable offense. :P
pardons definitely need to be challenged in court and checked by the justice dept

and maybe later on down the road, maybe not this 4 yrs, but the next, in the legislative branch, with an amendment or something

i don't like the example trump set, but everyone is calling me a fash, and i'm considering the amount of blood on my hands to make an argument for what i want

my heart has a lot of dark conscious energy and i can't explain how that works in a lay-way. so it takes an active effort not to be a dark magician

i'm not making a judgement on ppl who want trump convicted, i think intrinsically i agree with that perspective, but i am also a very disconnected rational entity who'm wants the best outcome and the evolution of our species (presently)
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-20-2021 at 02:30 PM..
Old 01-20-2021, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Watching trump leave, made me feel, well there he goes... he has severed all his ties to the responsibility of commander and cheif. He has no future there, and can focus on his personal wealth in the private sector....

F@#K! HE 4D CHESSED US AGAIN!
Old 01-20-2021, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

I know it may appear on the surface that trump, zuckerberg and the ultra left are outright deeeply dividied enemies, and stuff, but i'm not so sure

got to look at more than just cnn/fox

ya there are dark people and energies acting out this chaos that we've been experience, but their more logs caught in the eddies, not sure how to damn it, or just clear the river and get it all out to sea, the metaphors are there
Old 01-20-2021, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

I mean I watched an episode of the netflix show "ragnarok" and in that show the people that all NORMAL AND TOTALLY SANE PEOPLE call lizardmen are "giants" but its the same story. Sorta.

But yeah I'd bank on normal human beings being just on the scummy side.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 01-20-2021, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Watching mconal tell jokes that make kamala laugh during the gift giving phase of the inauguration (that's a phase??)

is both, inspiring that people can put their differences aside

and also a reminder that nobody cares about this shit and they just want to die saying they had cool jobs.
Old 01-20-2021, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

I think it’s a toss up. I think Mitch McConnell will vote to convict. I think there are a number of additional Republicans who will. I think they will get close to the number (17?) needed but I’m not sure they will get all the way there.

Trump showed what he is really like; I.e a cow towing wuss when he sees that he might actually be in trouble. He puts on this facade of toughness, but as we saw over the past week or so, when it comes down to it he gets scared and walks everything back and throws people under the bus and tries to change his tune. Because he did that, it just might be enough to save him from conviction. However, he’s now forever on the record as the wuss who walked everything back when he realized it’s not just his supporters who could be in trouble.
Old 01-20-2021, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Not sure you're sposed ta follow through with trial after he's out
Closed Thread