Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2021, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw an article that there is a growing "global apocalyptical alt right" movement.

So soon we're all going to get canceled for being cynical and depressed and posting about it online.

Because posting about stuff on social media literally was the only reason the civil war of nov 6th happened where all those lives were lost and the sanctity of democracy was shaken to the core.

smh I as a, non self described global apocalyptical alt righter, I say bring it on!
Are u cumming thru my cellphone with ur guns.

Voting against 2a if so.
Old 01-24-2021, 06:03 PM
Banned

"This is a threat to (((our))) democracy."

Define (((our))) because it surely isn't (((you))) and I
Old 01-24-2021, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

"will you hurry up? were late for church!"

"Im cumming mom!"
Old 01-24-2021, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Social media has definitely given a platform to the deranged and allowed bad ideas to proliferate. What is the alternative? To eliminate free speech and discourse? I don’t want to hear the “1st amendment only applies to government argument.” I’m wondering why we are dumb enough to be duped by nonsense. I quite regularly hear from otherwise intelligent people that vaccines are made from aborted fetuses. Why would anyone seeking to make a profit from vaccines make them in that manner? Head ass removal QUICK. Sadly, that’s just one example of bull shit that is somehow prevalent because of the echo chamber of dumb asses

Also, now that trump isn’t president, why are people still rioting in Portland and Seattle? When do we start stigmatizing unemployedness
Old 01-24-2021, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Same thing was said about the printing press though.

We got Protestantism out of it. Maybe Qanon is a new religion? It could happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, now that trump isn’t president, why are people still rioting in Portland and Seattle? When do we start stigmatizing unemployedness
This, and also I have seen 0% coverage of it, and narry a mention on mainstream news good morning LA type crap Ive been watching since I uncut my cable chord during this pandemo.

Do you guys realize each day they talk about like 5% of what we talk about? but like 500% more? so funny.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-24-2021 at 08:10 PM..
Old 01-24-2021, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Populations aren't vaccinated for profit they are vaccinated to degrade and corral
Old 01-24-2021, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same thing was said about the printing press though.

We got Protestantism out of it. Maybe Qanon is a new religion? It could happen!

This, and also I have seen 0% coverage of it, and narry a mention on mainstream news good morning LA type crap Ive been watching since I uncut my cable chord during this pandemo.

Do you guys realize each day they talk about like 5% of what we talk about? but like 500% more? so funny.
it's getting covered here(where it happened), I'm sorry you live in flyover
Old 01-24-2021, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

What the guy getting run over? have you heard of the last 7 days? It wasn't on the news once.

Maybe you watch more tucker? I could see him covering it, I dont give him too much time.
Old 01-24-2021, 09:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What the guy getting run over? have you heard of the last 7 days? It wasn't on the news once.

Maybe you watch more tucker? I could see him covering it, I dont give him too much time.
brandi kruse(based milf)
Old 01-24-2021, 10:28 PM
Kobold

Senate trial is political and I assume a lot of them don't have law degrees. I would expect that the only way he is getting convicted/impeached is if enough Republicans see it in their political interests as the outrage starts to die down/people process their experience. So I think it's unlikely. Impeachment really ought to be a Supreme Court issue more than Senate issue, honestly.
Closed Thread