Old 01-24-2013, 03:47 PM
Banned

Default Mormon Flowchart

Probably on reddit 1st page.
Fuck TMO.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2013, 03:49 PM
Banned

i used to live in a town that was 80% mormon, i can confirm that they are every bit as crazy as this diagram implies
Old 01-24-2013, 03:51 PM
Banned

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q9r9BYQrZK8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q9r9BYQrZK8?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 01-24-2013, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Fuck, I wonder what a Mormon monthly household phone bill looks like with all those women [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2013, 04:56 PM
Fire Giant

In high school I used to live across the street from a Mormon house. Their daughters were p sexy. They were intelligent and successful, but sometimes people who are otherwise logical and functional get caught up in some pretty outlandish belief systems-- it's hard to escape your upbringing and your community.

I often fantasized about corrupting them with my secular agnostic lifestyle and worldview. They went off to BYU and I think one is a doctor and the hotter one is a wife and mom.

They could have lived in darkness with me, man.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:58 PM
Fire Giant

Oh, also the leader of Mormonism personally ordered the massacre of European settlers then scapegoated it onto one of his lackeys.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_meadows_massacre
Old 01-24-2013, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephirith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In high school I used to live across the street from a Mormon house. Their daughters were p sexy. They were intelligent and successful, but sometimes people who are otherwise logical and functional get caught up in some pretty outlandish belief systems-- it's hard to escape your upbringing and your community.

I often fantasized about corrupting them with my secular agnostic lifestyle and worldview. They went off to BYU and I think one is a doctor and the hotter one is a wife and mom.

They could have lived in darkness with me, man.
An agnostic is just an indecisive atheist. How can one really be UNSURE if something as big as the idea of a god exists or not, if there is no concrete evidence of it, why are you unsure, if there is evidence, you aren't agnostic.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 01-24-2013, 06:08 PM
Banned

deism is the way of the future
Old 01-24-2013, 06:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
An agnostic is just an indecisive atheist. How can one really be UNSURE if something as big as the idea of a god exists or not, if there is no concrete evidence of it, why are you unsure, if there is evidence, you aren't agnostic.
It always amuses me when hipster militant atheists try to shoehorn agnosticism.

fuck off, honestly.

Landazar [50 Magician]
Old 01-24-2013, 06:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck, I wonder what a Mormon monthly household phone bill looks like with all those women [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'll have to join the FLDS to find out. But be warned, the gene pool is quite shallow.
Closed Thread